Patriots/NFL LA RAMS are NFL Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
@Johnnyduke Pretty sure the Texans wanted to hire Josh McCown, but were basically forced not to because of how bad it'd look to hire someone with zero professional coaching experience, especially in light of the Flores lawsuit.

Lovie Smith is a placeholder, just like David Culley was last year.

Dumpster fire owner, management, and organization.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
@Johnnyduke Pretty sure the Texans wanted to hire Josh McCown, but were basically forced not to because of how bad it'd look to hire someone with zero professional coaching experience, especially in light of the Flores lawsuit.

I have heard from some houston fans that Culley wanted to keep the OC in place and wasn’t gonna budge on it and the team said hell no so they parted ways

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Caserio under some weird Easterby spell to even take that job

Casserio took the job because he wanted the title of GM or something equivalent and that was never going to happen with Bill around. So he took the job that paid and had the title. I don't blame him. Although why he would swallow his pride and work with that Rasputin-like creep Easterby, I have no idea. I just hope he and Lovie Smith can figure something out.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

Cal McNair is so f***ing stupid, he makes Mark Davis look like Einstein.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Great

This guy clearly knows offense, looked good with the Giants.

Bruschi seems to like Judge and Patricia back on staff

I think he played for the Patriots years ago for Parcells after playing for Arizona but clearly he don’t know football

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
He won't be our OC. But the players love him and or special teams was absolute dogshit. He'll help.
He’s being reported as an offensive assistant, so they can bring him back without paying him. Idk what positive experience he has with QBs or offense that would qualify him for that. If they don’t bring in a real OC it’s sort of a joke.

If he’s just doing ST that makes sense.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
He’s being reported as an offensive assistant, so they can bring him back without paying him. Idk what positive experience he has with QBs or offense that would qualify him for that. If they don’t bring in a real OC it’s sort of a joke.

Personally, I like to blame Judge for N'Keal Harry's development, even if it's not wholly deserved.

Reactions: LSCII

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

I'd certainly hope they're not that stupid to hand Judge OC. I truly think it's Bill OB's job to take.

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
31M Americans to bet on Super Bowl, gambling group estimates

"Since last year’s game, 45 million additional people will be able to bet on the Super Bowl because their states have legalized sports betting over the past year: Arizona, Connecticut, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming."

Ergo the "Oh Shit" moment with the NFL and Flores stating MIA incentivised throwing games....

The whole betting angle on pro sports is a short term gain and a long term dumb move as there will be more and more black marks on leagues due to conflicting interests of the "sport" vs. betting and $. It will be (IMO) the long term demise of the professional leagues as we know it. Having that said... when the highest paid college and university employees are the sports coaches I guess we are already past the point of no return... God help us. ;-)

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

More brain drain coming for the Patriots. Mick Lombardi and Carmen Bricillo are following McDaniels and Ziegler to Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad