Proposal: LA & MTL

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
How about Kaliyev for a second. Or a mean d prospect instead?
Habs won"t trade toughness for someone who's soft as hutter...

So unless you are talking a Dman like Harris or someone like that, we'll just go out own way

Reactions: viceroy

Gaud

May 11, 2017
PLD - i was big on him at his draft. In fact, it looks like the habs had a trade linedup to move up but he wasnt available anymore so they couldnt.

Habs may compete for the playoffs this year (not saying they get in, saying they get something like 90pts ish range) and i love hte attitude ive been seeing from them in the last two years. I dont think PLD fits in there. He seems like he wants to chill and then gets out if you bother him too much.

That being said, imagine you can get his 100% out of him - a PLD-Slaf-Dach line would be BIG.

I dont know if any of you follow Normand Flynn, but he proposed Slaf for PLD this week lol I never agree with this guy - i think he gets work because him saying this kind of stuff opens debates where ther are none. Sometimes i wonder if he is just there ot disagree for the sake of discussion.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
I rather not respond the way I like about this "trade" because I'll earn a long vacation.

Way back, in the old country my uncle had a donkey that barely worth feeding. It just stood there, doing nothing. PLDonkey reminds me of that...donkey. well, almost. He does do some light cardio workout in the games.

Never mind his effort, he will infect our team with his attitude so...ABSOLUTELY NOT.

haha so moral of the story; Both the donkey and PLD make asses of themselves in their respective fields? :D

Reactions: HabsAddict

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
I was in the PLD bandwagon but it's not the case anymore.

He had problems everywhere he ended up.

And as my grandma was saying: if you have problems with everybody it's not everybody the problem...

PLD has too much problems, so it's him the problem and we don't want that here in MTL...

Particularly a local Frenchie guy with an anchor contract..

He'd become a distraction the team doesn't need.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
The ONLY way i can agree to trading for PLDonkey is if BargainBin comes along with him.

I miss the days when we had endless entertainment from our very own live version of dumb and dumber.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
MTL : Josh Anderson + Dvorak + WPG first
for
LA : PLD

Don't think PLD is a lost cause tbh , i'll gamble on him.

LA gets a power forwards in Josh that could fit and a center in Dvorak to replace PLD on the third line + a late first rd pick.
Habs are not trading for a cancer. You should know this by now.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
I hate Montreal almost as much as I hate the Bruins (which is a lot) and even I wouldn't wish PLD on them.

The guy's wore out his welcome on all 3 NHL teams he's played for and he's still over 4 years away from turning 30. And if you do the math, he's accomplished it quicker with each successive team. Almost like he's trying to outdo himself each time and succeeding.

It's gotten to the point that if Montreal was crazy enough to did this deal they'd be looking to move on from him before the trade announcement presser is held.

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
The ONLY way i can agree to trading for PLDonkey is if BargainBin comes along with him.

I miss the days when we had endless entertainment from our very own live version of dumb and dumber.
Then his biceps club body HAS to come back with him, namely Trevor "I would've draft a superstar if..." Timmins..

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Then his biceps club body HAS to come back with him, namely Trevor "I would've draft a superstar if..." Timmins..
Would you believe there is a rumour that BargainBin is a runner for a GM job.

If i was Hughes, the very same day i would make all linds of offers to trade Gally. Anderson, or God forbid, X for 4 1st rounders.

You can bet the outhouse that BB had a hand in the PLDonkey trade/sign.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad