KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I couldn't agree more. Kazan, Traktor, Astana, Yugra are absolutely terrible.
Minsk definitely is a winner, I also like Vytaz and Dynamo logo.

Yugra is absolutely great. You just don't dig into the whole traditional thing.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
That's your point of view. You have to take in consideration that Tatars and muslims in general have a totally different semiotical tradition. Also the AkBars Kazan jersey logo is not really the team logo. It's the coat of arms of Tatarstan. It may be not well designed for your eyes, but that's what Tatars want it to be.

I think he was talking about this horrific thing:

Ak_Bars_Kazan_Logo.svg

And not the coat of arms that they have on their jerseys.

yunost

May 13, 2010
That logo is so terrible that I think it is not changed yet as a joke by the ownership :laugh:

Their jersey is awesome tho...Then again its not even a club logo? do they have any other ones?

gingerninja*

I am actually shocked that someone said that Omsk logo is ugly, but it is the Helo guy, not the brightest person around

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Personally I think most logos are pretty nice, but they really need to have less red/blue/white teams!

You have a point. Kinda. If we would brake it down team-by-team it wouldn't be that tragic, but yeah, there are more shades of blue than KHL teams are representing. :laugh:

ult

Sep 21, 2009
New Avangard jerseys. Notice the light version of logo.

3.jpg
4.jpg

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
Riga debuted their third jerseys at a team event the other week (they'll wear them at 5 home games this season to honour their 5th year of existence). I like the use of black, since another maroon jersey would be too boring, but the whole Dallas Stars design should have never passed the draft stages - it didn't work for Dallas, and it hasn't worked for anyone who's used it since. It's not that it's ugly, it's just very uncreative and bland. I wonder if the actual game jerseys will have their regular collars, or these cheaper looking ones that are usually reserved for their replica jerseys.

nizivijs_krekls.jpg

OscarP

Jul 11, 2012
Riga
Gotta agree on that the Dallas Star-ish design is pretty uncreative, but at least it's something fresh and different compared to usual jerseys. As for the collars I'm pretty sure the final version of the jersey will look much better overall with stitched logos, lettering, numbers etc.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Slovan 3rd jersey.

Retro_Slovan-2-640x360.jpg

Amur will play in the same as last year.

Forma_Amur.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad