GDT: KAZ vs. SWE May 16, 2024

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Hallam to try and convince Bettman to let him bring Limpan to the four nations confirmed!

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Shots are 35-5? Ouch.
Not exactly a shocker considering it’s been all Sweden. Growing concerned with the first line. They have 210 NHL points combined this season, yet they can’t buy a goal against flippin’ Kazakhstan.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Not exactly a shocker considering it’s been all Sweden. Growing concerned with the first line. They have 210 NHL points combined this season, yet they can’t buy a goal against flippin’ Kazakhstan.

I've never really been on the Eriksson Ek hype train. I'm sure he's a great shutdown player who scores greasy goals in Minnesota, but ideally you want a player like that on a checking line in a tournament like this (at least when playing the better teams). The top line needs a center with some creativity.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I've never really been on the Eriksson Ek hype train. I'm sure he's a great shutdown player who scores greasy goals in Minnesota, but ideally you want a player like that on a checking line in a tournament like this (at least when playing the better teams). The top line needs a center with some creativity.
Maybe a FUS(t) line center even?:naughty:

JEE was far and away the best player on the ice against USA though.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Wings fan checking in; I'm just stat-watching, but I see Raymond only has 2 points in 4 games which is underwhelming. For those who have watched, has he looked better than his stat line suggests?

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Wings fan checking in; I'm just stat-watching, but I see Raymond only has 2 points in 4 games which is underwhelming. For those who have watched, has he looked better than his stat line suggests?
He was good against the U.S. But all in all Raymond - JEE - Kempe isn’t really clicking they’re gonna need to change things up.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Puck bounced on him on a breakaway today and he whiffed on a back door tap in, so very easily could have been two goals with execution today. He was only ok outside of that in this game IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad