Player Discussion Jake Sanderson (D) PART 3

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Some people like to build up the romance and not just blow their loads prematurely annoying everyone involved.

f**ing adolescents

Drop a nice comment in here or there, open the door for Jake, maybe get him some flowers.

Don't just pull your pants down in the car on the way to the restaurant and yell "MAIN BOARD THREAD NOW!" while pointing at your crotch.

Why feel the need to control what other people do? They're a Sens fan and you're a Sens fan so automatically anything they do reflects upon you? Let people have their fun.

I hate to use the 'B' slur but this is peak "boomerism" my friend. Go hose down your driveway and let some steam off

Reactions: Random Comment

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Why feel the need to control what other people do? They're a Sens fan and you're a Sens fan so automatically anything they do reflects upon you? Let people have their fun.

I hate to use the 'B' slur but this is peak "boomerism" my friend. Go hose down your driveway and let some steam off

How can I control anyone? I can’t force anyone or prevent anyone from doing anything.

I’m just sharing my opinion which I thought is what this board is all about.

Last edited:

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
~~12~~

~The proper Senators fan shan't call to the wild out of turn. Only in proper placement as is designated.
~The proper Senators fan shall be able to properly balance his or her copy of BodyCheck magazine on top of the head whilst rising from their seat in celebration.
~The proper Senators fan will make a snide but orderly and tasteful comment about the lack of hot water provided in the loo
~The proper Senators fan will 'Aha' but not 'Gaffaw' at unexpected turns of play

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Some people like to build up the romance and not just blow their loads prematurely annoying everyone involved.

f**ing adolescents

Drop a nice comment in here or there, open the door for Jake, maybe get him some flowers.

Don't just pull your pants down in the car on the way to the restaurant and yell "MAIN BOARD THREAD NOW!" while pointing at your crotch.

il_fullxfull.3860048966_6lzy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Sometimes you have to call your shot. If there's an argument to be made, then it should be made. Won't take long to bump.

Leaf and Hab and Wings fans are gonna be dipshits either way. That's just who they are.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Can we not make those threads right now lol. Let's give it another 50 games at least. f***, all the trolls wake up from their 2 day slumber loaded for bear - and while it's entertaining, it's unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: Random Comment

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Im perfectly content with the rest of the league not respecting what Sanderson brings.

He's locked up for 9 seasons. Let him be under-rated for as long as f***ing possible.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Im perfectly content with the rest of the league not respecting what Sanderson brings.

He's locked up for 9 seasons. Let him be under-rated for as long as f***ing possible.

Looking forward to the inevitable fury when Sanderson starts receiving Norris votes, when ever that may be.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Can we not make those threads right now lol. Let's give it another 50 games at least. f***, all the trolls wake up from their 2 day slumber loaded for bear - and while it's entertaining, it's unnecessary.

Lot of "little brother syndrome" from this fanbase sometimes.

Threads get made as soon as a promising young player starts to outperform expectations, which is just annoying.

Sanderson seems to be insanely underrated by a number of fans, who apparently haven't moved off of his projection as a defensive D pre-draft, but it's still cringe to see threads on the main board touting how great he is. People will figure it out on their own.

Reactions: NyQuil

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Lot of "little brother syndrome" from this fanbase sometimes.

Threads get made as soon as a promising young player starts to outperform expectations, which is just annoying.

Sanderson seems to be insanely underrated by a number of fans, who apparently haven't moved off of his projection as a defensive D pre-draft, but it's still cringe to see threads on the main board touting how great he is. People will figure it out on their own.
Being humble is the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad