GDT: How many GDTs are too many GDTs?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Honestly, it’s the “trap game” question that interests me.

It’s an elimination game, so obviously you expect the guys to be prepared. But at the same time, literally everyone is expecting Carolina to win this one and push it to 7. I’m even seeing Canes fans forgoing the usual pre-game jitters that were there for Games 4-5. So of course, there’s no better time for overconfidence to rear its ugly head.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

It’s an elimination game, so obviously you expect the guys to be prepared. But at the same time, literally everyone is expecting Carolina to win this one and push it to 7. I’m even seeing Canes fans forgoing the usual pre-game jitters that were there for Games 4-5. So of course, there’s no better time for overconfidence to rear its ugly head.
Who's forgoing jitters? We did start 1.5 billion asinine GDT's and I didnt come up with a completely bunk rating system because we are over confident that's for sure

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

WE ARE EXCITED BECAUSE CANES DIDN'T FOLD ONCE THEY ENDED UP IN A HOLE.

EXCITEMENT CREATES HOPE.

Reactions: SlavinAway

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Is there a limit? Are we overdoing the mojo? How do we top what we've done for this game?

These questions, along with others like "Can it be a trap game and an elimination game at the same time?", run through the users of HF26 today.
If you have to ask, it's not enough

• Love
Reactions: Derailed75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad