Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers Yahoo Keeper league. Season 2

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Considering the size of our rosters, can we get an extra IR slot or two?

We've got 3 IRs, an IR+ and 5 NAs. I think that's a decent amount for a 30 person roster but I'm open to it if people want.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I know it is probably a little late but is there a way we can change the players adds per week to three or four? I have like five guys on IR or NA and I won't have a full roster now for like the first three weeks (and that is if no one else gets hurt or if there is someone I want to pick up or drop because of their start).

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I upped transactions to three. Due to the size of the roster, I think that's more than enough.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Thanks Insulin. The one missing manager has come back, based on his activity, so I think we're good for right now. If someone vanishes, I'll let you know.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
I'm also open for business. Since I didn't draft the team and the only thing I've been able to do is make some free agent moves, I'm not really attached to anybody besides Tarasenko. It would also take an over payment for MacKinnon. I know those are my two best players, but pretty much everyone else is fair game.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I think SNS needs some more backup goalies. Offer him one or two of those. :naughty:

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I was only checking to see in the reason for trades. I think 3 people were in his IR that aren't hurt anymore.

I just wanted to see what was up with him and make sure everything is okay. His team needs some attention. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad