OT: Golf 2.0

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Yeah, he said it was a misunderstanding. So the road is closed off by the police and you try to go around it. Wouldn't you ask what's going on first...:dunno:

I think that's essentially what he was saying.

So many assholes in the pro golf world, and I thought Scottie was one of the good guys. Apparently not.
I hope you guys go back and watch the video and realize the cop was being a complete piece of shit, having a power trip and making shit completely up. Claimed that Scottie 'accelerated and dragged him to the ground resulting in a hospital visit'.

Just a blatant piece of shit cop on a power trip. Scottie was going around security blockade in a marked vehicle like he has done hundreds of times entering golf events, did nothing wrong and was not being entitled. He was doing what he was advised to do and has done many times before.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I hope you guys go back and watch the video and realize the cop was being a complete piece of shit, having a power trip and making shit completely up. Claimed that Scottie 'accelerated and dragged him to the ground resulting in a hospital visit'.

Just a blatant piece of shit cop on a power trip. Scottie was going around security blockade in a marked vehicle like he has done hundreds of times entering golf events, did nothing wrong and was not being entitled. He was doing what he was advised to do and has done many times before.
Yes, this newer video looks kinda f***ed.......I am not sure what those officers are trying to do.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Ya after watching you can tell the cop was just being a asshole but the best part is the cop charging Scheffler 80 bucks for new pants.:laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Well all this rain we are getting definitely won't help the course which was still wet. Jesus enough rain already.:mad::mad::mad:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Well all this rain we are getting definitely won't help the course which was still wet. Jesus enough rain already.:mad::mad::mad:
It's rough out there. Not that my two rounds thus far were anywhere fancy, but I thought both might benefit from the rain a bit. As it turns out maybe not enough heat for the grass to be growing, though my lawn begs to differ.

One of those rounds was Kingswood. I'm often reluctant to golf there because the grass is especially poor in dry years and you can beat up your irons quite badly. So I thought the rain might help them. Not so. Tee boxes were terrible and only the wide open fairways were ok, anything in the wooded areas was quite bad. Still get the gale force winds on the old back 9 holes.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It's rough out there. Not that my two rounds thus far were anywhere fancy, but I thought both might benefit from the rain a bit. As it turns out maybe not enough heat for the grass to be growing, though my lawn begs to differ.

One of those rounds was Kingswood. I'm often reluctant to golf there because the grass is especially poor in dry years and you can beat up your irons quite badly. So I thought the rain might help them. Not so. Tee boxes were terrible and only the wide open fairways were ok, anything in the wooded areas was quite bad. Still get the gale force winds on the old back 9 holes.

I played out at Carman this Wednesday...

Greens were aerated with top dressing down... but they rolled beautifully...

Tee boxes were really beaten up by this mild winter we had... lots of dead yellow sections...

Played the old nine... rough already up...

I hit some beautiful shots... then had Tourette Syndrome for others...

A very ugly 40... One birdie, 4 pars, 3 fives and a 6 on the par 5...

Never swore... but I called myself idiot, moron, imbecile and a few other fitting names...

Wasted so many shots between hitting gorgeous shots...

No rhyme or reason in a golf game...

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I played out at Carman this Wednesday...

Greens were aerated with top dressing down... but they rolled beautifully...

Tee boxes were really beaten up by this mild winter we had... lots of dead yellow sections...

Played the old nine... rough already up...

I hit some beautiful shots... then had Tourette Syndrome for others...

A very ugly 40... One birdie, 4 pars, 3 fives and a 6 on the par 5...

Never swore... but I called myself idiot, moron, imbecile and a few other fitting names...

Wasted so many shots between hitting gorgeous shots...

No rhyme or reason in a golf game...
If you're not swearing, are you really golfing?

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I went out and looked at new clubs today. Not in a huge hurry, not sure when a sale might start. Looking at getting a full set of senior graphite. I hit some balls today with steel and graphite shafts and I really liked the feel of graphite......after using steel my whole life. Last set I bought was about 25 years ago and I use them still but they are steel. Nearing retirement so might be time to switch to graphite I think. Likely will be my last set I ever buy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad