Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIX

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Right from the opening faceoff the Bruins played like they were the significantly better team all year and put on a clinic. (Hopefully I'll be able to say the same thing tomorrow night).
-- Arseneau and Harrison had arguably their best games all season. Sucks that Arseneau got hurt late on a boarding penalty.
-- Bussi didn't have to be superman but he made a lot of really solid saves and did a good job of not allowing rebounds. He even had to deal with getting bumped a few times.
-- Almost all of the big dogs played much better tonight. Hopefully they are just getting started.
-- I liked Duran's game...he made a bunch of smart plays.
-- I thought Brunet was really good as well.
Thanks for your updates - love them

Bussi & Swayman going to be dynamic young duo in Boston

Agree on Duran - seen him live and TV in college and he seems like he’s got the it factor

Tough element to his game

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Thanks for your updates - love them

Bussi & Swayman going to be dynamic young duo in Boston

Agree on Duran - seen him live and TV in college and he seems like he’s got the it factor

Tough element to his game
Bring him up immediately.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
not as up to speed on all things Providence, was thinking to myself, maybe I`ll try and catch game 3 via stream today. Nope, don`t play until Wednesday? What the hell is that?

PeanutButter37

Feb 20, 2015
I have an android and it's terrible. After a game the PGT doesn't appear for hours.
If a thread has 10 pages, it rarely lets you get to the last page, and often a page will only show 3 or 4 posts.

I have the same issue - even switching to "desktop site" doesn't help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad