GDT: Game75: Sharks vs. Kings 7:30am/pm (but which one?) NBCSCA

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
The countdown is at 5. Five more losses and we're locked in for last place. CHI wins would help with the countdown as well.

If Couture is playing, I can totally see him try to stick one to the fans by winning 4 games to get past CHI. That's Couture.

LilLeeroy

Dec 14, 2013
The countdown is at 5. Five more losses and we're locked in for last place. CHI wins would help with the countdown as well.

If Couture is playing, I can totally see him try to stick one to the fans by winning 4 games to get past CHI. That's Couture.
Hey, those wins would be for the fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis

Oh I wouldn't be surprised that a large number of our fan base would absolutely be elated if we bypass CHI in the standing, drafting be damned.

At 2nd worst, you're no longer guaranteed a top-3 pick with a very high 41.7% chance of getting 4th overall pick.

• Wow

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Couture would be the guy who buys you the gift that he wants and conveniently "forgets" a gift receipt.

"Oh, what's that? You're not sure what you can do with it? Well, if it'd just collect dust I can take it off your hands. Don't mention it, I'm happy to help."

• Haha

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
5-2 Kings. Wishful thinking would be me saying 5-4 Kings but it just feels like we're a bit anemic these days.

Kostin, Studnicka.
Byfield, Arvidsson, Kempe, Gavrikov, Doughty.

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
Another game to follow is the PIT and WSH. WSH needs to win this one in regulation. PIT needs to be put out of their misery for good. NYI also needs to win as well. Things are getting interesting down the stretch.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
With so many, you know, good games on, this will officially be the first game I've intentionally skipped.

Kings 100
Sharks -2

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad