GDT: Game 76 blues. 3pm

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Addison is going to play his way off the team which is impressive when guys like Hoffman and Labanc are the bars for such play lol

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Kostin call a no brainer tho' Blues got away with decapitations during their cup run with no whistle, Zett's hooking, meh, it impeded, but that Cross Checking on Addison was weak & I have no issue him venting.

Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Haha, been a while since I've heard a New England English accent on a hockey team. Hah, pretty cool to hear a strong American every now and then.

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Gary said it was okay after the hand pass.

It still boils my blood we get spit at because of a series of calls made by incompetent officials that were deemed in our favor. I can close my eyes & see Pavs bleeding out his helmet & VGShites fans protesting the major. The Timo death stare goal, but yeah, the way refs went at us following that handpass call that THEY blew, but we take all the heat, all the BS subsequently... *goes hunting for something to punch*

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It still boils my blood we get spit at because of a series of calls made by incompetent officials that were deemed in our favor. I can close my eyes & see Pavs bleeding out his helmet & VGShites fans protesting the major. The Timo death stare goal, but yeah, the way refs went at us following that handpass call that THEY blew, but we take all the heat, all the BS subsequently... *goes hunting for something to punch*
Yet the league quietly changed the GI review rules when Justin Williams pushed Stalock into the goal for the gwg in game 6. And for those old enough to remember the hand pass was just revenge for Bryce Salvador’s game winner in ot of game 5 off of an illegal face off that hit Ricci’s stick before hitting the ice in 01-02.

Reactions: karltonian

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It was pretty soft but Addison isn’t going to get any rope to mouth off and bang his stick on the glass after a call.
I feel like unless he said something really derogatory they should have let him complain a bit. I’ve seen worse reactions than that get nothing extra.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
it's funny watching bordeleau be the screen on the pp. Goalie just stands up to get around the screen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad