Former Oiler Coach/Player Craig Mactavish's advice for Oilers..." Time to put your balls on the crest"

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
With how much players shoot the puck directly into the crest on the goalies jerseys, I think they are more likely to get out of the way of the puck :laugh:.

Come one Craig, the oilers need more goaltending not less :laugh:

Reactions: BHD

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
It means rub your bag all over the front of the jersey. Like Messier did to the Canucks franchise while he was there.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadekuuro

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I mean… sounds disrespectful to teabag your own team’s storied logo.

I’m pretty sure it’s meant very literally in the same way as “put your money where your mouth is”. Put your nuts out there for the team. So on. So forth. Etc.

Reactions: daver

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
wasn’t there a rap diss from the 90s where a guy said he’d lay his nuts on the top of the guy he was dissing’s bald head?

seems appropriate here

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Preference is irrelevant. I'm sure the dead girl's parents would have preferred their daughter not be killed by a drunk.

I'm also sure they would have preferred if he had to do more than a year in a minimum security jail watching TV for killing their daughter.
Preference is irrelevant? I think MacTavish is well aware he made a unforgivable mistake and lives with it every day, why is it relevant to bring up here?

And are you even aware that he is friends with those same parents you bring up?

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Preference is irrelevant? I think MacTavish is well aware he made a unforgivable mistake and lives with it every day, why is it relevant to bring up here?
Why? Because while he might be aware, others may not be.
So every time I see his name mentioned, (thankfully not very often), I bring it up.

The real question here is why do you think it isn't worth mentioning? Are you not appalled that he only did a year at a glorified resort?

Have you ever known someone killed by a drunk driver?

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Why? Because while he might be aware, others may not be.
So every time I see his name mentioned, (thankfully not very often), I bring it up.

The real question here is why do you think it isn't worth mentioning? Are you not appalled that he only did a year at a glorified resort?

Have you ever known someone killed by a drunk driver?
I can have two thoughts in my head at the same time.

He did something terrible and he also seems pretty well rehabilited which is the whole point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad