F Tanner Howe - Regina Pats, WHL (2024 Draft)

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
have you been on the site for long?

most of the stuff on here is pretty "far fetched" and far away from being any kind of pro
Long time lurker but a guy like sheif and I find its more in touch than reddit or other publishers

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I'm sure many players read their threads. Have any identified themselves?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I'm sure it is common. If I was a player, I'd be curious and look.
I'm sure family members also chime in.

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Had a record braking rookie season last season
in his 15-16 year old season.

Now, statistically ahead of Bedard's last season
sure, 3 games in but still...

2 goals
4 assists
2.00 ppg
6 sog
+3
9/13 at face-offs*

* weird i know, that he has taken this many face-offs

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
It's not what I think, it happened. Some of the older posters (even the mods) can confirm it.
I can totally confirm those stories. Anyone whose been here for as long as us still chuckles remembering it. I’m pretty sure that every well-known hockey person has posted or browsed these forums at some point. There is a ton of great info available here and excellent sources for domestic and international. You’d be stupid to simply ignore the resources this site brings together.

That said, don’t go into the general and trade forums if you don’t want to see the assclowns lol

Reactions: Bubbles

barabas21

Mar 9, 2016
Had a record braking rookie season last season
in his 15-16 year old season.

Now, statistically ahead of Bedard's last season
sure, 3 games in but still...

2 goals
4 assists
2.00 ppg
6 sog
+3
9/13 at face-offs*

* weird i know, that he has taken this many face-offs
What record(s) did he break last year?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
13 points already this season.
100 point season incoming.

Well he has 23 points in 18 games so he better pick it up eh?

He is an interesting prospect but my bet is that he doesn't go as high as some stat heads might project...much like Benson this year.

prongertheman9

May 30, 2010

He is an interesting prospect but my bet is that he doesn't go as high as some stat heads might project...much like Benson this year.
I think Benson is a much better prospect. I am not convinced that Howe will be a 1st rounder when it’s all said and done.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022

I think Benson is a comprehensive player, so points is not all for him. As well as Howe

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I think Benson is a much better prospect. I am not convinced that Howe will be a 1st rounder when it’s all said and done.

I agree that Benson is the better player and better prospect but he is a guy who might drop on draft day much like Savoie did last year and Savioe plays a more projectable NHL game as well.

My point was that too many people around here look at stats to determine how good a prospect is when NHL teams are looking at projection to being an NHL player.

Reactions: prongertheman9

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
I feel he'll always be questioned about his size and the Bedard factor. Stat-wise, he's up there with the top prospects for 2024.

Next year will be key when Bedard is not there and the Pats will look to him for being the sole offensive driver.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad