F Ivan Demidov - SKA-1946 St.Petersburg, MHL (2024 draft)

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Varyagi is playing right now and Demidov is not in the lineup. He is hurt?

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Played his first MHL game and scored an assist. As far as I understand he keeps playing at center.

In fact, he played this game on the left wing. He started on the third row and after Romanov got injured he moved up to the first and made great combinations with Michkov. I hope that in the next matches the coach will put them on the same line.

NatusVincere

Nov 30, 2018
In fact, he played this game on the left wing. He started on the third row and after Romanov got injured he moved up to the first and made great combinations with Michkov. I hope that in the next matches the coach will put them on the same line.

He started the game on the wing, played center later on including faceoffs. If I saw that right. And yeah, both were magic together.

Edit:
I looked it up, at least in the last period he played center. As an example 8:32 before the end. Demidov loses the Faceoff but SKA wins back the puck and Demidov down the middle and Michkov outplayed the whole Typhoon Team.

Last edited:
Reactions: JotAlan

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

He had 10 face-offs and 50% on the dot. It looks pretty central to me.

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
He started the game on the wing, played center later on including faceoffs. If I saw that right. And yeah, both were magic together.

Edit:
I looked it up, at least in the last period he played center. As an example 8:32 before the end. Demidov loses the Faceoff but SKA wins back the puck and Demidov down the middle and Michkov outplayed the whole Typhoon Team.

Yes you are right. In the end he played in the center. He will even start in the center in today's match on the third row along with Michkov. The magic will continue! \O/

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
That’s a really smooth move for a 15 year old. No panic to try to make a move and deke into the goalies pad. Impressive

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
2+1 vs Riga. If it was NHL, he would have had 2+2, but it's not that bad anyway. 3+7 after 12 games. 0+1 in 4 on SKA-1946 and 3+6 in 8 on SKA-Varyagi, where he plays 1C.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
2+1 vs Riga. If it was NHL, he would have had 2+2, but it's not that bad anyway. 3+7 after 12 games. 0+1 in 4 on SKA-1946 and 3+6 in 8 on SKA-Varyagi, where he plays 1C.
That's very good for a 2024 draft class player to put it modestly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad