GWT: Europa/Conference League - Knockouts

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Just read they're offering Moyes a new contract, wasn't actually aware the power I wielded, going to be doing some soul-searching...
I saw that. Not sure if I believe it, kind of sounds like Moyes trying to save face. But if it happens, that might be the one that does it for me. I’ve already been so disinterested this season, the football is just a mess.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
With his goal yesterday, P-E Aubameyang became joint all-time top scorer in the history of Europa League/UEFA Cup, joining Henrik Larsson at 31 goals.

He was previously level with Radamel Falcao, who is now third.

Of course the old-timers in the UEFA cup didn't have the group stages and subsequently this many matches to pad their stats.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sporting x Atalanta probably the most entertaining game on today

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Curious what we see from Freiburg. They were in a bit of a funk before that heroic draw with Bayern on the weekend. But as they reminded everyone when hosting Bayern, they can be very tough to play against.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Salah in training. I would save him for City, maybe a runout late in Europa if it came down to it.
I think he would need some play time before Man City because that game will be very intense. If he is fit you need to give some playing time, obviously not as a starter.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Xabi's rotating quite a bit. Kovar; Grimaldo, Tapsoba, Tah, Kossounou; Andrich, Palacios; Adli, Iglesias, Hlozek, Tella,

Hradecky, Frimpong, Xhaka, Hofmann, Wirtz, & Schick all on the bench.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Mile offside but that was comedy. Glad they don't flag those so soon anymore if that's the kind of comedy we get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad