GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
This series could be over if he stops an unscreened muffin from the line.

Carolina has been held under 3 once in this series and he's just getting a pass.

Hank would go whole series without giving up 3.
Hank is one of the best goalies of all time and probably would be considered even higher if the teams in front of him didn't blow ass.

Igor is an average, slightly above average goalie. But that's what most teams have these days and good ones overcome it.

There's zero urgency to this team's game.

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Every poster that put the Rangers in the next rd , after gm 3, should be forced to wear a Paul Bissonette signed T shirt that says "FUGAZI'S" every day for the entire month of June.

And anytime they go to MSG for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: DoTheBlue

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Time to mix the up the lines. The 3rd line currently has a zero % chance to score. They barely get shot attempts even though they manage to keep the puck in the zone.
Just stop playing them. It's time to ride your horses.

Reactions: Atax

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Why the f*** am I watching Jonny Brodzinski fall all over the ice in a must win game

Did Rempe bang Lavi's daughter or something? What the f*** is their problem with playing him 7 minutes a game?

f*** last change, Brodzinski brings N-O-T-H-I-N-G

I can find a homeless guy on the street that can skate fast while the puck is a grenade on his stick. Anyone can do that. Brodzinski has never been a net positive in a game. Literally never.
Rempe is outmatched in these games. The pace is too quick and he can't keep up. This is coming from someone who either bought a Rempe jersey on line a couple days ago or gave his credit card info to Chinese hackers. My lack of an email with a tracking number makes me think I'm not getting a Rempe jersey...

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
I thought that period was even at absolute best. I still like CAR's game more from that 1st. CAR continues to force turnovers, mistakes, and sloppy puck movement with their forecheck. You find a way to work around that, you're golden. Big task though.

InfernoDaLuz

Jun 1, 2007
Jersey

1000012278.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad