Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 6 5/17 7:11 PM - SUNRISE OR BUST - Florida leads series 3-2 - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
  • Friday, May 17 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)
  • - Optional morning skate, 10:30 a.m.​
  • - Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media as early as 10:30 a.m.​
  • - Game vs. Florida Panthers (TV: TNT | Radio: 98.5)​
  • - Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following the game​

1715887225149.png

1715887287927.png

1715887325942.png

1715887491875.png

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Once again, I have no idea what to expect, but I was heartened by the last game. They can do it, with some fair officiating and the effort from the whole team and having Sway, they can force a game 7.

I have my doubts about Brad, all this checking boxes convinces me it is concussion, they have protocols to go through and the time frame is too tight if that is the case. If they win, maybe for game 7.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Come out prepared. Florida will no doubt be flying out of the gate and they'll probably have to weather the storm for a bit. Just replicate that first period last game for 60 minutes and I think they'll be okay as long as they can generate a bit of zone time, Bob has been shaky at best so a few are bound to go in just from throwing them at the net.

It's weird, I don't have a good feeling about tomorrow but I also like their chances for Game 7 if they are able to force one if that makes sense.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Come out prepared. Florida will no doubt be flying out of the gate and they'll probably have to weather the storm for a bit. Just replicate that first period last game for 60 minutes and I think they'll be okay as long as they can generate a bit of zone time, Bob has been shaky at best so a few are bound to go in just from throwing them at the net.

It's weird, I don't have a good feeling about tomorrow but I also like their chances for Game 7 if they are able to force one if that makes sense.
Or Bruins could come out flying .

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Bruins beat this team 4 times this season.

No reason they can't beat this team.

PO hockey is stupid enough we don't need an extra dose of stupid from the refs or especially not from those clowns in TO.

Can't we just play some f***ing hockey , without the theater, without bias referring. Mano a Mano old school.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Once again, I have no idea what to expect, but I was heartened by the last game. They can do it, with some fair officiating and the effort from the whole team and having Sway, they can force a game 7.

I have my doubts about Brad, all this checking boxes convinces me it is concussion, they have protocols to go through and the time frame is too tight if that is the case. If they win, maybe for game 7.
It all depends on the degree/grade of the concussion and how he feels

..my guess is that Brad plays tomorrow...........and scores a big goal

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
This is the Sway.

Bruins need to fight through the Florida pressure and break through like HF members have to fight through adds; it's gonna be tough, relentless and seemingly never-ending, but if you get to to 'X's and keep at it, you'll put a couple through the posts.

13 Years ago today...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad