Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I understand that the ice at the Garden is no bueno, but what I don't understand is why other teams are making stuff happen on that surface while we're failing.

Since we play here for half the season, shouldn't it be a much greater impediment for the visiting team than for us?

Right.

Just another excuse to blame anyone but the players.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Im going to be gone tomorrow on opening fishing weekend for walleyes. Thankfully i have Sirius and can listen to game in my truck.
I love Walleye.Worked at a refinery in Regina Sask one time and buddy was selling them 50 bucks a bag.My buddy grilled them on BBQ with a splash of alcohol ( not sure what kind) but man o man was it good.The man could cook lol

Reactions: Guelph Bruin

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I understand that the ice at the Garden is no bueno, but what I don't understand is why other teams are making stuff happen on that surface while we're failing.

Since we play here for half the season, shouldn't it be a much greater impediment for the visiting team than for us?
One would think the Bruins would gameplan for it. Instead they continue to overpass and fail to shoot for rebounds.

The entire Florida style is built for TD Garden ice.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

This

Im going to be gone tomorrow on opening fishing weekend for walleyes. Thankfully i have Sirius and can listen to game in my truck.
By far my favorite fish to eat here in the north. Walleye & Pike (If done properly in the winter time)

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I still think if Boston inserts their will to win then we see a 7th game. The concern is that they don't always show up.

I miss that 2011 Game 6 feeling. My God was I confident that night. There was ZERO doubt in my mind Boston was losing that game. It was decided as soon as game 5 ended.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Florida will win on skill, every night. The ice sucks, so adapt and play into it. Muck it up. Don't hold onto pucks long, don't make the extra 4 passes you normally would. Coral, send it behind the net, attack the front, get a couple dirty goals.

And the ice down in their rink is awful as well. I wonder if that wasn't part of Maurice's thought process when he implemented his system. If you know your playing on rotten ice 50% of the time at minimum, why not create your system to match your environment.

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad