GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
In a weird way, I think Boston losing a close one tonight would be better than losing game 6. And look better on Montgomery.

Losing game 6 would be ten series losses on TD Garden ice in twenty years. 3-8 in the past 11 home games. That is Washington Capitals territory.
All they can do now is take it one shift at a time, Florida has to take it one game at a time. Beat them on the micro and the macro will come.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Montour has been a Bruins killer. He looks like prime Karlsson against us (and throughout a lot of last year's playoff run). I'm surprised the guy you're responding to is saying that.
Some folks can't get this was a tight game, where either team could have won. I try to avoid getting hyperbolic about stuff I just spectate

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
As long as Montour and Ekblad are dressed the Broons have a shot.
Can’t wait until they are both gone.
Ekblad for sure is booty cheeks. But really on Montour? I see him as a pretty good player. I’m not a Florida fan so I didn’t watch the regular season. Is he a panthers whipping boy? I’d be shocked

Reactions: Givememoneyback

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
You’ve got to think the 3-1 comeback from last season in both their heads now

3-1 come backs are just insanely common in the NHL. 11% of teams have completed it and almost 22% of teams down 3-1 force a game 7. Compare that to MLB/NBA its not even close

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Ekblad for sure is booty cheeks. But really on Montour? I see him as a pretty good player. I’m not a Florida fan so I didn’t watch the regular season. Is he a panthers whipping boy? I’d be shocked
To be fair, as a Cats fan, first time I've seen this poster. Montour is a great rover, some would prefer a Schenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad