BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

full

ECSF Game 2
Boston Bruins (5-3) @ Florida Panthers (4-2)
7:30 pm ET

National TV:
ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS
Boston TV/Radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio: WQAM 560

1715188369643.png

Tonight's Officials

1715188626763.png
1715188644501.png

Referees Jean Hebert (15), Garrett Rank (7)
Francois St Laurent (8)

Linespersons Scott Cherrey (50), Ryan Gibbons (58)

full

Amerant Bank Arena, Sunrise, Florida

full

full

Lohrei, Brazeau Blossoming on the Fly

Swayman Makes 38 Saves As Bruins Defeat Panthers in Game 1

For Carlo, It Was Certainly A Day to Remember

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | Second Round

1715188754458.png

1715188827403.png

full

full

full

full

full

full

Jeremy Swayman
7 GP | 5-2 | .955 Sv% | 1.42 GAA

full

full

Sergei Bobrovsky
6 GP | 4-2 | .890 Sv% | 3.00 GAA

full

full

Cookie Time!

L7yV.gif

*all stat and line graphics are by Alicat. Please ask permission to use them and give proper credit when doing so.*

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Best way to beat their heavy hitting forecheck game is to play that way against them and pound their D relentlessly. Use our size and don't let up. Wear them down so that even if we don't win this game we can win the series.

Beat them at their own game. They have no defense for it.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Don't let this opportunity slip away. You know what's at stake here. All business. Be ready from puck drop. Sustain them early. Take no shit. Be physical. Control the boards
Forecheck. Park your ass in front of BOB. Get pucks on net. Get gritty. Dig deep. Good passing, not fancy. Control your end. Get pucks deep. Clear the crease. And GET THE JOB DONE. All business boys. Do your jobs. Let's get it!

I'll be watching this as much as I can. It's my Mum's birthday. But we will both be cheering the boys on. Let's give her a win on this day!

giphy.gif

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Best way to beat their heavy hitting forecheck game is to play that way against them and pound their D relentlessly. Use our size and don't let up. Wear them down so that even if we don't win this game we can win the series.

Beat them at their own game. They have no defense for it.
Yup, no more Gudas, which makes a difference IMO. He's the "walrus" of defensemen. He suffocated the B's around their net.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Here we are again playing our second game after a 5-1 score. We are not on home ice this time.

What are the odds that the Bruins would open two series during this season's playoffs with the same score (5-1)?

I expect that Swayman will start this game, that will be different than the Toronto series. I also think that the Panthers will be out to injure our players. This I think will be a hard hitting game. During the first game of this series there were 102 hits total, the Bruins (56) had 10 more that the Panthers. I expect the Panthers to change that relationship and to have some questionable hits. I hope the Bruins are prepared for this type of game and that they will protect themselves from injuries as best they can.

Remember, defense usually wins playoff games.

Go Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad