Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Swayman is starting. Put the pitchforks away

Putting Boquist in just means more speed and not taking dumb penalties. It isn't a big deal

Nice!

Boqvist must have been hurt game 1. We looked slower than them game 1. I don't mind the speed.

What's with the Beecher love? Since his first playoff game (1g, +1, 4 shots), he's a -3 with 5 SOG in 6 games.

I think Lauko's style of play would compliment the 4th line better than Beecher.

Have you seen our FO%? Beecher can't sit. Can't.

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
Nice!

Boqvist must have been hurt game 1. We looked slower than them game 1. I don't mind the speed.

Have you seen our FO%? Beecher can't sit. Can't.
Yeah, with Boqvist coming in for Brown, the Bruins FO% is likely not going to improve. I fully understand keeping Beecher in the lineup.

I just think Lauko would improve the 4th line if he was played with Boqvist and Maroon.

Too bad that Beecher is such an offensive blackhole or he could sub in for JVR on the 3rd line.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Yeah, with Boqvist coming in for Brown, the Bruins FO% are likely not going to improve. I fully understand keeping Beecher in the lineup.

I just think Lauko would improve the 4th line if he was played with Boqvist and Maroon.

Too bad that Beecher is such an offensive blackhole or he could sub in for JVR on the 3rd line.
Beecher and Boqvist are centers much like Frederic was drafted as.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Why do people keep suggesting Lauko back in the lineup? What does he do that makes him draw in at this point? Skate fast? Brown is excellent on faceoffs. Boqvist is just as fast and a much better player. Maroon and Brazeau are just as physical. Not sure what the fascination is with Lauko is. An ok 4th line player.
I'm not suggesting he go back in, but I thought vs Tor, in games 5 & 6 His speed could have been used to forecheck the Leafs D. They seemed to have more time to move the puck out, and not so many sustained B's offensive zone time.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad