Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Was he aiming for the stomach?
Idk if he had any real target with the speed and angle Marchand came in at. He jabbed it out trying to fend him off. Not saying he shouldn’t have been called for it, just saying I don’t know if he intentionally targeted the head.

Reactions: wintersej

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Idk if he had any real target with the speed and angle Marchand came in at. He jabbed it out trying to fend him off. Not saying he shouldn’t have been called for it, just saying I don’t know if he intentionally targeted the head.
Eh. I usually go with “you lose the benefit of doubt when you get careless and the head gets rocked”

So that’s where i stand here.

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a league source has revealed that Florida Panthers forward Sam Bennett has tested positive for having that dog in him.

IMG_4591.jpeg

This is Bennett’s second positive test in as many seasons. He previously tested positive in May 2023, during the Panthers’ second round playoff series against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Last edited:

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Eh. I usually go with “you lose the benefit of doubt when you get careless and the head gets rocked”

So that’s where i stand here.
Fair enough.
Have they ever explained what took so long for the Angle to appear? Was it filmed by a random fan up in the stands?

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Fair enough.
Have they ever explained what took so long for the Angle to appear? Was it filmed by a random fan up in the stands?
Not that I know of. I think it was just the typical “this is our ruling.” Explanation by the nhl. Kinda like the DOPS videos that they used to do where they lie to our face and make up interpretations to suit their ruling.

Oh well. It happened. Play on!

Reactions: Ratsreign

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Amazing what can happen when both teams play by the same set of rules, eh? Methinks the league had a talk with the series supervisor who subsequently had a talk with the teams. Last thing the league needs is to have Bennett concuss another Bruin. Mind you he still has two more games so.
Still complaining about the officiating. Even after getting a friendly whistle and review last night. Never change.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Florida get game 6 because Swayman can single handedly beat them in one game even if Bruins suck

The way McAvoy has played, I’m not confident.

Brazeau, Frederic, and van Riemsdyk was probably their most dangerous line tonight.

I don’t know what to think about Marchand.
Wasn’t it Frederic- Coyle - Heinen

Reactions: wintersej

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Reactions: saffronleaf

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Still complaining about the officiating. Even after getting a friendly whistle and review last night. Never change.
Carefully re-read that post. If you have any humility at all you’ll find it amusing. Again, if you’re capable of chuckling at yourself that is.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
You just complained about the officiating.
Did I? Pointing out that Boston got a more favorable whistle and leaving it at that isn't complaining. I don't think that the refs had an impact on the game. Panthers didn't put up a good enough effort and let Boston grind out a 2-1 win. Simple as that.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Did I? Pointing out that Boston got a more favorable whistle and leaving it at that isn't complaining. I don't think that the refs had an impact on the game. Panthers didn't put up a good enough effort and let Boston grind out a 2-1 win. Simple as that.
Ice crew had to put a big scoop on the front of the zambonis to gather all of the Panther poop off of the ice

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Due to the outcome.

It was pretty bad, particularly in the first period. Thankfully I won't spend any time thinking what if, when talking about that game

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad