OT: EastonBlues22 Minion Sign-up Thread

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
After thinking it over, I'm buying into this notion of having minions.

What you do for me:

You're my minion. You do minion things, like occasionally agree with me when you feel like it.

What I do for you:

I offer benevolent guidance and protection from all hostile invaders. As if that's not enough, all declared minions get a free like from me for each post of theirs in this thread. You might even get two if Bendak hops on board.

Just don't spam the hell out of me. I do actually have other obligations when I'm logged in here. :laugh:

Reactions: RoarBacon

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
You can add into your “What you will do for me” section: I will fight the opposition if someone throws a hit on you I don’t like.

I might not be talented, but my internet knuckles work. You also don’t have to worry about brain damage with me. There isn’t much to damage.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Do I get like a custom signature or avatar? I mean I don't want brag but I'm kind of big deal. Having me join your minions would be a big get!

:laugh::sarcasm:

Reactions: EastonBlues22

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
What makes you more upset - the 2 posts you quoted or the fact that your post is the only one Easton didn’t ‘like’ in the thread?
Who needs an Easton when i got a Bendak?

Not upset at either post, keep on Minioning brother. Lots of conformists throughout history.

And as far as Easton being drunk, i approve wholeheartedly. This season should mean drinks for everyone.

Last edited:

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I have been a minion all along Easton. Even when you correct me when I'm wrong. :) Hey, I even walk with a cane. I'm the perfect sidekick!!

Reactions: EastonBlues22

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
carrotstick.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad