Early Conn Smythe Favourites

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Ya but if we’re talking trophy I think nhl is going way of nfl where you almost pencil in the winning qb as mvp. Now if there’s a star on the team you know he’s getting it. Does Crosby really have 2 if there’s a different name on his back. If the Avs win it Mac gets it either way now. For that reason I think if McDavjd is anywhere close it’s his
Crosby and gretzky have both lost to a teamate. So it happens.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Glad Draisaitl is getting some love.

Amazing what watching the player will do instead of parroting a narrative of him being carried.

The guy is definitely a piece of German engineering. So strong on the puck. Just sometime either gets too confident or too cute with his ridiculous passing talent where I would just like to see him carry the puck a second or two longer....

Reactions: PuckG

rea

Feb 8, 2011
It is Boeser for sure. Hughes has been okay. He had a huge 3rd period last night.
This is a life lesson to certain fans who give up on players at the drop of a dime. Boeser and Garland have been amazing to watch, especially after all they've both had to deal with from this fan base, they deserve all the flowers.

Reactions: bh53

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
A sneaky one on the Rangers is Lafreniere. He’s had a bit of a coming out party - like Johnston.. He’s just over a PPG, and scoring a lot 5v5 (unlike the rest of NYR). He Panarin and Zibby are all pretty close tho.

Right now, Trocheck and Shesterkin are the leaders in the club house for them.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
A sneaky one on the Rangers is Lafreniere. He’s had a bit of a coming out party - like Johnston.. He’s just over a PPG, and scoring a lot 5v5 (unlike the rest of NYR). He Panarin and Zibby are all pretty close tho.

Right now, Trocheck and Shesterkin are the leaders in the club house for them.
Shesterkin has been excellent for the Rangers. He has almost single handedly won some games for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad