NESN Dave Goucher and Shane Hnidy are negotiating with NESN for next season

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I can confirm that both Dave Goucher and Shane Hnidy have had discussions with NESN for next year and talks are ongoing.

Vegas local TV is shaky right now as games are now shown on free OTA TV and they have lost the Salt Lake City market starting next year. This all came about when AT&T Sportsnet folded last year.

Everything is fluid right now but if Vegas gets knocked out by Dallas that will be a major financial hit for the team.

What of Brick?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Ideally you'd have Jack and Brick do a Coach's Corner type segment between periods, keep Sophia, Jaffe, and Razor on the panel, and Goucher & Hnidy in the booth.

I think more realistically you could have Brick go between the glass with Goucher and Hnidy calling from the booth

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I can confirm that both Dave Goucher and Shane Hnidy have had discussions with NESN for next year and talks are ongoing.

Vegas local TV is shaky right now as games are now shown on free OTA TV and they have lost the Salt Lake City market starting next year. This all came about when AT&T Sportsnet folded last year.

Everything is fluid right now but if Vegas gets knocked out by Dallas that will be a major financial hit for the team.
Go Stars Go

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Ideally you'd have Jack and Brick do a Coach's Corner type segment between periods, keep Sophia, Jaffe, and Razor on the panel, and Goucher & Hnidy in the booth.

I think more realistically you could have Brick go between the glass with Goucher and Hnidy calling from the booth
Brick need to go as well, enough of him already . Bring in a fresh voice and hear a different view of the game.

jimmccabe40

May 3, 2024
ah, good old Internet rumors. has anyone considered that there might be a dark horse candidate out there?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I hope it works out. I can’t imagine this would be a fun team to call the next few years

Why? We have no truly bad contracts. 1/3 of the NHL is horrible and each conference has 8 playoff spots for the 8-10 competent teams we don't even get real races for the postseason anymore. Bruins won't fall off what they were this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad