Post-Game Talk: Coyotes def. Canucks - 4-3 (OT) (Miller, Garland, Pettersson)

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Lindholm was really good. Tocchet straddling him with PDG and Mikheyev was not.

We saw Lindholm Miller Boeser and Joshua Pettersson Garland for the last 3-4 minutes and it was rockin’. Please just start some reasonable lines as we gear into the playoffs instead of blendering and forcing things that aren’t there

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
The team better show up on Saturday like we did in the third or we’re getting wrecked.

Also Demko better be back by then

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Terrible penalty shot aside, can we ONE GAME where the refs don't absolutely blow it.

Okay rant aside, pretty terrible effort apart from that 10 minute stretch in the 3rd.

Reactions: calnuck

AD16

Aug 6, 2020
Dropping a point is huge. Pathetic effort for the first 50ish minutes of the game. This team needs a kick in the ass. Lines are still completely buckled. I’d be surprised if we do anything of significance in the playoffs. For some reason these guys are playing like they’ve all been there and are just coasting through games.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
Sleepwalked through the first 50 and got a point, meh

They have Demko and a lot of these losses the last month are probably wins

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
It's frustrating that they almost never call the actual penalty shot when a breakaway is fouled, except in the one situation where it explicitly does not favor us. Give me a f***ing break with that

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Lindholm was really good. Tocchet straddling him with PDG and Mikheyev was not.

We saw Lindholm Miller Boeser and Joshua Pettersson Garland for the last 3-4 minutes and it was rockin’. Please just start some reasonable lines

I hate his line combos. Basically wastes Lindholms icetime by not playing him in the top 6. Such a waste

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad