GWT: Champions League Final - Real Madrid v. Dortmund - June 1

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
wow, this sucks!
pure absolute unbridled cope

1. g+a are not everything (altho i can imagine a United fan thinking they are - given how few goals you guys score i can conceive of looking longingly and yearningly at literally anyone scoring)
2. sancho was literally motm in the sf first leg
3. he could be sucking absolute dogshit and still the fact that he has started every UCL game dortmund have played since he got there would be redemption compared to his miserable time at Man U

i get it! if my club had a 13 year track record of champion's league underperformance and wingers who suck ass, i'd be mad that the player we'd exiled was succeeding and gonna start a champion's league final too!

but maybe try and be happy for your ex-players who are succeeding in a better environment. i cheer for pulisic, tomori, and loftus-cheek. i cheer for ziyech. BOY DO I EVER CHEER FOR TIMO. havertz annoys the shit outta me but ultimately i'm glad that his departure was a win-win and he seems to be happy.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
wow, this sucks!

pure absolute unbridled cope

1. g+a are not everything (altho i can imagine a United fan thinking they are - given how few goals you guys score i can conceive of looking longingly and yearningly at literally anyone scoring)
2. sancho was literally motm in the sf first leg
3. he could be sucking absolute dogshit and still the fact that he has started every UCL game dortmund have played since he got there would be redemption compared to his miserable time at Man U

i get it! if my club had a 13 year track record of champion's league underperformance and wingers who suck ass, i'd be mad that the player we'd exiled was succeeding and gonna start a champion's league final too!

but maybe try and be happy for your ex-players who are succeeding in a better environment. i cheer for pulisic, tomori, and loftus-cheek. i cheer for ziyech. BOY DO I EVER CHEER FOR TIMO. havertz annoys the shit outta me but ultimately i'm glad that his departure was a win-win and he seems to be happy.
Not an ex-player until he's sold to a huge amount to whoever. Sancho's done very little in a United kit to make the fans miss him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Now all people (or at least taxpayers) from all EU countries will join in sponsoring Dortmund as their countries buy Rheinmetall products.

Very few (if any) other clubs can claim to have so many people financially contributing.
That’s nice of them I guess

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I have my doughs ready for tomorrow. One of the pizzas, I'm going to take a crack at making my first Chicago deep dish.

In few hours I'll be making pistachio and espresso ice cream to be ready for tomorrow.

I take my Champions League finals very seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad