GDT: CGY(34-37-5) @ SJ(18-51-8) 8:30pm SNW, tank-off at the Sharktank

Which of these forwards should the Flames re-sign next season?

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
That's who Pospisil has always been guys. This dude fought a fan once when he was in the USHL :laugh:

He's always been an unhinged liability. Maybe a coach with a sterner look than pencil dick tax accountant Huska will be able to settle him down but I doubt he's ever not going to be a habitual line stepper.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Huska seems like he’s lost the dressing room. This is just a bunch of guys skating around doing nothing with no coherent plan.

1 win since March 16th and I think next season could be ugly too. I’ve seen worse Flames teams look better than this

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
That's who Pospisil has always been guys. This dude fought a fan once when he was in the USHL :laugh:

He's always been an unhinged liability. Maybe a coach with a sterner look than pencil dick tax accountant Huska will be able to settle him down but I doubt he's ever not going to be a habitual line stepper.
He averaged a major penalty a game in his draft year. Generational

User1996

Jun 24, 2020

Sure, and that’s the kind of edge this team needs some of. But for his sake, it needs to be much more controlled. He’ll have to answer the bell eventually. Like, if that’s in a BoA, zero chance Kane or Nurse don’t lose their mind and go berserk on him.

Plus, (and irrelevant, I know) I get so much second hand embarrassment when he just turtles anyways.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Lets be real, huskas not a good coach. All the vibes immaculate talk and somehow everyone beside kadri and coleman has better numbers with shitty ol sutter

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Lets be real, huskas not a good coach. All the vibes immaculate talk and somehow everyone beside kadri and coleman has better numbers with shitty ol sutter
Well, I'm not jumping the gun yet. This has been a tough season. So many players have played at least a game this year. Lineup hasn't been the same at all. I'm not saying he's an amazing Coach, but he can't be one and done.
Remember Bednar got shit on for awhile when the Avs were atrocious, and he's now won a Cup and has been there for quite a few years.

Reactions: Tofveve

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Turn it on, within 2 seconds, turnover, goal against.

Tank is ON bby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad