GDT: Cesko vs Denmark

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
We are really bad in the back today ... shockingly bad given how good we played defensively in the first three games .. but so many stupid mistakes in the back today

Reactions: PanniniClaus

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I could be reffing the games there lol with zero experience and be better then this clowns

I think lol ... we can stop watching hockey alltogether if those wont count lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Challenge on penalty calls will fast become a thing if refs do shitty jobs like this

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
extremely dissapointed with Aagaard. coming from really good season in SHL and again, complete non-factor and no show at WC.

30 WC games, still 0 goals scored, its just something else at this point, in a negative way

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
It's funny how we scored 15 goals so far, the second highest score of any team. The top score is 16 managed by a few, like Canada. But nobody has 17 or more. I guess some Czechs can score. Even if they need 5 x everyone else's number of attempts

Reactions: Czechboy

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
Well uh ok, we scored 7 goals, but so many chances wasted. Denmark played simply, shot on the net and lucky bounce, they scored, simple and effective as well. This is the way, our PPs are so complicated, so many passes before even shooting. Our U-20 under Rulík - pass one, pass two, Kulich - scored. This is the way, we need to shoot more. Fingers crossed for somebody from NHL, who will push our game to another level, Pasta, Zacha, Lauko, Nečas or Blumel? Next days will tell us more.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Well uh ok, we scored 7 goals, but so many chances wasted. Denmark played simply, shot on the net and lucky bounce, they scored, simple and effective as well. This is the way, our PPs are so complicated, so many passes before even shooting. Our U-20 under Rulík - pass one, pass two, Kulich - scored. This is the way, we need to shoot more. Fingers crossed for somebody from NHL, who will push our game to another level, Pasta, Zacha, Lauko, Nečas or Blumel? Next days will tell us more.
I would say the Boston guys are very improbable. Even if they lose the game 6 in would have to be an extremely quick transit. Nečas maybe, if they lose their game 6. Absolutely zero chance for Blümel, Dallas wants him to be prepared in reserve for the case somebody from their roster gets injured.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad