Pre-Game Talk: Cats @ Pens Wednesday 02/14/2024

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Every time we play the Panthers, this is all I can think of!!

1707836035991.png

Huge 6 games coming up before a trip out West and trade deadline. Let's see what they're made of!!

Fire Sullivan!!!

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
It’s hard to know what to think with this team. It’s a cliche at this point we play the right away against strong teams and get caved in by teams the rest of the league feasts on. But it feels like the bottom might finally be giving out. This team quite simply can’t score.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This team couldn't score in a drunken brothel on Two-fer Tuesdays and one of the only guys on the team that can generate any offense has a bum leg/knee/ankle/whatever and is playing with the husk of Reilly Smith and whatever else floats to the top that particular game. That's about the math, right there.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I was 9 at the time of the rats. Perfect age for when I started really caring about team results.
Perfect, vulnerable age to develop a lasting trauma.

I thought when Joe Dziedzic got us the lead in G6 on the road that we would take it for sure. I cried after that game. My older brother, who is also a fan, was stone-faced after G7.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I was 9 at the time of the rats. Perfect age for when I started really caring about team results.
Perfect, vulnerable age to develop a lasting trauma.

I thought when Joe Dziedzic got us the lead in G6 on the road that we would take it for sure. I cried after that game. My older brother, who is also a fan, was stone-faced after G7.
I knew it was over after game 6, still had the trauma of David Volek from a few previous seasons! Actually, I still f***ing do!!!

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Will they go 11 and 7 tonight? Based on who’s playing right now for WBS, Johnstone is the only call up option?????

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Will they go 11 and 7 tonight? Based on who’s playing right now for WBS, Johnstone is the only call up option?????

If we don’t hear someone is moved to LTIR and an announced cal up, then yeah, no choice….and yes they are lol

Last edited:

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
If we don’t hear someone is moved to LTIR and an announced cal up, then yeah, no choice….and yes they are lol

Does Harkins hockey disability make him eligible for LTIR?

And sorry for not scanning X all day to see that.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
The Pens have to dress 11 forwards for one game in order to use emergency recalls. They have no other choice right now because Acciari and Harkins aren't on LTIR.

Once they play a game with 11 forwards, they'll be able to make an emergency recall who won't count against the cap. It'll probably be Gruden or Hinostroza.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad