Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Hawks 8pm ET Dec 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
... and we hear that Caleb Jones gets his first goal of the year as the GWG!

If anyone keeps these records, surely the Caps team is at or near the top in first NHL goals and first-goals-of-season.

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
My god 3 on 3 is the worst thing in the NHL. I hate it.
Maybe the shootout is worse.
I was actually fine with ties. Never seemed right to me that a team should earn an extra point in OT or shout out.

3v3 can be a lot of fun with fast and skilled players. They are just awful to watch with the caps.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
My god 3 on 3 is the worst thing in the NHL. I hate it.
Maybe the shootout is worse.
I was actually fine with ties. Never seemed right to me that a team should earn an extra point in OT or shout out.
I agree, though I've decided 3 on 3 is worse even than the shootout. Penalty shots happen in a game. 4 on 4 happens. 3 on 3 is a totally made up thing. It's ridiculous. At least go back to 4 on 4.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I agree, though I've decided 3 on 3 is worse even than the shootout. Penalty shots happen in a game. 4 on 4 happens. 3 on 3 is a totally made up thing. It's ridiculous. At least go back to 4 on 4.
I’d love to go back to 4x4

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
3v3 can be a lot of fun with fast and skilled players. They are just awful to watch with the caps.
For some reason OT has gotten less exciting as the years have gone by. More and more teams entering zone and then retreating back to neutral. Strategy around league has gotten more conservative, seems like. First couple seasons it was firewagon hockey. One 2-on-1 after another

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I’m annoyed we lost, and disappointed in our PK and to some extent Sammy (5 goals on 28 shots). But the truth is, scoring with 3 seconds left was a miracle and then not having goal waved off for offside was a miracle on top of that. So i’ll take the standings point and the Ovie goal and assist. Not the worst road result. My mood would improve still further if somehow Yotes preserve their lead and beat Rags tonight. Would be unexpected and awesome

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad