Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Haven't they been last, or near last since the beginning of time ?
And yet, they have been a top 5 team since Donnie been running the show.
Sure it would be great to have a better prospect pool, but they seem to be doing pretty good at the NHL level.
I think a lot of it has to do with lack of high end first rounders generally speaking. These lists rely a lot on draft position and general consensus ideas about prospects. If they could actually do a deep dive the lists would look pretty different I think. For example, would a third rounder that was almost surely a bottom six NHLer rank higher than a high potential high risk first rounder. Probably should if assessing a team’s prospect depth, but usually won’t.

Reactions: Kegs

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Week in review

Pelosi and Sioux Falls season came to an unfortunate end 2 games to 1
Our guy finished the series with 2 assists 9 shots and a shocking -3 , next for him will be Development Camp then Freshman year at a reloading Quinnipiac, can't wait!

Hendrickson and Dubuque start their series tonight

Mast with Maine won game 1 2-1
He had 2 shots, game 2 is Sunday
In case you missed it Keyser is back with Providence

Reid Dyck's season is over losing 4 games to 1
He needs to be signed but I'd expect him in Providence next week on an ATO

Edward and London keep rolling sweeping Kitchener 4-0
His main stats were 1 goal 5 assists +7

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Week in review

Pelosi and Sioux Falls season came to an unfortunate end 2 games to 1
Our guy finished the series with 2 assists 9 shots and a shocking -3 , next for him will be Development Camp then Freshman year at a reloading Quinnipiac, can't wait!

Hendrickson and Dubuque start their series tonight

Mast with Maine won game 1 2-1
He had 2 shots, game 2 is Sunday
In case you missed it Keyser is back with Providence

Reid Dyck's season is over losing 4 games to 1
He needs to be signed but I'd expect him in Providence next week on an ATO

Edward and London keep rolling sweeping Kitchener 4-0
His main stats were 1 goal 5 assists +

If Reid Dyck does sign an ATO would be be eligible to play in the AHL or ECHL playoffs?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I thought he was going to go to Quinnipiac.
Before the Quinnipiac rumor Ivan×3 was told about Colorado College, I dismissed this scoop as unrealistic....
Anyways CC is a budding program, they finished #15 in the pairwise,they have a decent goalie, a few NHL draft picks and Gleb Veremyez ( who was invited to this years Bruins Development Camp)
Gallagher will play a ton and most likely get some PP time

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Hoping Sweeney finds a way to fill in some of the missing picks in the draft. Teams build through the draft. Missing out on the first and second round top prospect not a great plan going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad