Prospect Info: Blues 2023-2024 Prospect Thread

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
The post I had responded to was to one of the more toxic posters who never seems to face consequence for anything they post. I'm convinced it's a buddy system at this point. Appreciate your response, though.
I saw it. I'm not surprised it was removed, but I agree it was mild. You aren't realizing the times that person gets stuff removed as well. As a former mod, its exhausting. Much simpler to just ban folks for a while until they either learn how to get along within the posting guidelines or don't come back.

I don't have much criticism for the mods in here, just not sure why they are willing to put in the time and effort. (I was the sole mod on this forum for a good while. I can promise you there is no favoritism going on with that crap.)

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I hope both of you find happiness and agree that this is a much better board than, say, the Asylum?

HF Blues:

You just made the list buddy.gif

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Blues signed Kaskimaki. I like him. Think he can be middle 6 winger. This is guy we picked with selection we got for dealing Husso rights to Detroit.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Blues signed Kaskimaki. I like him. Think he can be middle 6 winger. This is guy we picked with selection we got for dealing Husso rights to Detroit.

That’s good. I might view him slightly lower than you but do think he could be a decent 3rd liner if he continues to develop. He certainly brings plus speed and goes to the net. Not one of our top prospects but certainly worth a contract.

Reactions: stl76 and Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
That’s good. I might view him slightly lower than you but do think he could be a decent 3rd liner if he continues to develop. He certainly brings plus speed and goes to the net. Not one of our top prospects but certainly worth a contract.
I see him as guy that could be good complimentary player. How impactful remains to be seen. He could sneak up on us a bit and be useful.

Reactions: STL fan in MN

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018

Wonder what the Blues are planning for him next season: another season in Finland or Springfield?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad