Buffalo Bills Bills (6-3) v. Browns (3-6), 11/20 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Granted, the Bills put themselves in this position, but is it too much to ask *any* other team to beat KC in a close game?

I also don’t get how the **** you don’t double Kelce when he’s their only consistent receiving threat

Must be nice to be literally able to push down the DB on the top of your cut :rolleyes:.

And now calls against the Chargers. What a shock. Pun not intended.

EDIT; And the Chargers don't learn their lesson, single coverage on Kelce. How the f*** do you let that guy beat you with all the other weapons that are out for KC? At least LA still has time.
Kelce’s the new Gronk in terms of being allowed to consistently push off to create separation

Reactions: oldgoalie

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Granted, the Bills put themselves in this position, but is it too much to ask *any* other team to beat KC in a close game?

I also don’t get how the **** you don’t double Kelce when he’s their only consistent receiving threat

Kelce’s the new Gronk in terms of being allowed to consistently push off to create separation

We have to win out for a chance at the one seed now. They play Denver 2x, Houston, LA, Vegas, Cincy and Seattle. I don't see more than 1 loss in there.

Reactions: kirby11

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

This is what happens when you lose to the f***ing Jets. Granted KC lost to the Colts, who are emphatically worse, sooo.

Reactions: oldgoalie

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
This is what happens when you lose to the f***ing Jets. Granted KC lost to the Colts, who are emphatically worse, sooo.

KC has gotten lucky Denver and LV have shit the bed this year and the Chargers have had an ungodly amount of injuries or their schedule would be quite a bit harder.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
As long as I'm home watching the games and not reading the board, we seem to be fine. Any time I've watched elsewhere and/or been lurking here, we suck so, get ready for a loss to the Lions as I'm working Thursday. Sorry in advance

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
As long as I'm home watching the games and not reading the board, we seem to be fine. Any time I've watched elsewhere and/or been lurking here, we suck so, get ready for a loss to the Lions as I'm working Thursday. Sorry in advance
Don't blame yourself. I didn't eat any Josh's Jaqs the previous two weeks.

Reactions: jd1970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad