Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21 | GO CRAZY CONDORSTOWN! Perched Atop The Pacific!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Agreed. I'd also like to see Manson get a promotion. Ideally we keep our current assistants and add Woody as the HC and add Manson to work with the D along with our current coach that works with the D and oh yeah, a new goalie coach.
Rodrigue(the coach) seems like he does a pretty good job on the farm. He has definitely helped Skinns

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The bulk of the success this season has been the D and the two-way play of the forwards.

Last season, if you told me Desharnais would play in the top-4 on the Condors I would have laughed at you. He was a slug who could not make a pass. He's vastly improved this season.

And Gildon was a HUGE gift from the Panthers. His play was a good as Jones/Bear/Lagesson/Bouchard have been.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Awesome to have Cracknell back. That he doesn't count against our 50 is chef's kiss, and that he signed an AHL deal so quickly speaks volumes. Felt like he's a positive addition adding to the leadership and the team as a whole, on and off the ice. Feel like he's a good linemate for Lavoie, just learning how to be a consummate pro and putting in the work, grinding it out, and how that rugged style translated to leading your team in scoring in the playoffs.

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
Hi guys! I'm an Habs fan and I was wondering what are your thought on J-F Houle (Ass coach with the Condors for the past 6 seasons)? He was just named head coach of the Rocket, so I was wondering what to expect?

Thank guys!

Last edited:

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys! I'm an Habs fan and I was wondering what are your thought on J-F Houle? He was just named head coach of the Rocket, so I was wondering what to expect?

Thank guys!
He has hung around the organization a lot. Was the head coach of Bakersfield when it was an ECHL team and then became an AHL assistant the year after.

His impact on the team is relatively unknown. The team was really meh until Woodcroft and Manson joins the group so really...don't know what he does down there, or how well.

Reactions: Steeler23

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
He has hung around the organization a lot. Was the head coach of Bakersfield when it was an ECHL team and then became an AHL assistant the year after.

His impact on the team is relatively unknown. The team was really meh until Woodcroft and Manson joins the group so really...don't know what he does down there, or how well.

Good thanks! I thought that the fact they kept him when they hired Woodcroft was a "good" sign. He just said in his press conference that he coached the D-men the 3 years before Woodcroft, and the last 3 seasons, he was coaching the forwards/PP + in charge of generating offense.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Good thanks! I thought that the fact they kept him when they hired Woodcroft was a "good" sign. He just said in his press conference that he coached the D-men the 3 years before Woodcroft, and the last 3 seasons, he was coaching the forwards/PP + in charge of generating offense.
Bakersfield PP has been abysmal. Defense got way better when he was moved to forwards. He seemed good with the forwards though.

Reactions: vaniitio and voxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad