Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Kovalenko to 2-year deal

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
What’s the floor and ceiling on Kovalenko? I was reading 2nd line winger or 3rd line center but that just sounds really ambitious on this squad right now. Where are people realistically expecting him to be slotted into?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I think I've finally figured out the true magic of the Colorado River. Once baptized in it, players are given elite leadership qualities. God damned shame Johansen never learned to swim.

Seriously though, can we keep him? Please? I want both him and Duhaime around next year.
It's a pain in the ass to drive two hours up to Granby to get there.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
What’s the floor and ceiling on Kovalenko? I was reading 2nd line winger or 3rd line center but that just sounds really ambitious on this squad right now. Where are people realistically expecting him to be slotted into?

3rd line winger is realistic but the guy has huge balls so you can never count those type of guys out

Not sure if there is a spot for him right now other than maybe a rotational guy

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
I think I've finally figured out the true magic of the Colorado River. Once baptized in it, players are given elite leadership qualities. God damned shame Johansen never learned to swim.

Seriously though, can we keep him? Please? I want both him and Duhaime around next year.
Trenin and Kovalenko over for dinner at the Prosvetov house.

Pretty sure that's how the 1917 Revolution got started.

Last edited:

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York

Colorado river is fake. It's an elusion.

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
He'll come over with dessert later. Candy for everyone:nod:

:sarcasm:
1711300372080.png

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I’m missing your point.

If it’s me and I’m moving to a new country I’m gonna have a healthy grasp on the language
They were making a joke about Shohei's interpreter scandal. And idk man if you offered me millions of dollars to move to a nice country i think i could figure out words real good eventually

Reactions: McMetal

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
They were making a joke about Shohei's interpreter scandal. And idk man if you offered me millions of dollars to move to a nice country i think i could figure out words real good eventually
The only team sport I watch is hockey and some champions league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad