Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

goach

Jun 30, 2013
Wow! Just realizing how long and off putting reviews are! That last goal should have taken 15 seconds. Total flop by NHL

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
The last 10 minutes of that game were an interference and holding-fest. By both teams, but mostly Boston. Panthers for the most part were too fatigued to skate through it.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Impulse pick that surprised his scouts. They had interviewed and scouted McAvoy the most and just decided “nah” at the last minute. That guy was a moron.

I liked Murray.. I thought he would of got team to playoffs. I didn't like quite a few things he did including his drafting his supposed strength.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I liked Murray.. I thought he would of got team to playoffs. I didn't like quite a few things he did including his drafting his supposed strength.

Initially I liked the directness and the vision. But he always put one piece too much into every deal. And he got combine warriors and a bunch of very broken humans to show his new franchise player how to be a pro.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Boeser ties it with 1:41 remaining:

Bouchard with 38 seconds left

Still rooting for EDM.

Vancouver embarrassed themselves too much during and after the 2011 finals against Boston. The fans rioting after losing the cup makes my 4-year-old seem mature, and the crying by Nucks fans on here during the finals had me rooting for Boston, which I will NEVER forgive them for. I'm still not sure I'll ever be forgiven for my sins.

The 2011 Nucks were a pansy ass team with pansy ass fans, and I'm not one to usually spout off against a fanbase since every fanbase has their morons, but how Vancouver reacted after losing was especially embarrassing.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Still rooting for EDM.

Vancouver embarrassed themselves too much during and after the 2011 finals against Boston. The fans rioting after losing the cup makes my 4-year-old seem mature, and the crying by Nucks fans on here during the finals had me rooting for Boston, which I will NEVER forgive them for. I'm still not sure I'll ever be forgiven for my sins.

The 2011 Nucks were a pansy ass team with pansy ass fans, and I'm not one to usually spout off against a fanbase since every fanbase has their morons, but how Vancouver reacted after losing was especially embarrassing.
that was like 13 years ago, its neither the same team or fans just the the name

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad