Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
When you see Canes win and Aho, Svech, Guentzel, Jarvis, Teravainen with 0+0, feels like this was the time to strike for Isles.

Leafs like to do this to themselves, what's a little more pressure?

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Never bet against Tampa's championship pedigree, but the Panthers locked down for most of the game with the exception of a few flurries. Feels like it's Florida's series to lose.

Reactions: Kalv and Rybread86

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Dylan McIlrath is playing in an actual NHL playoff game in 2024?

EDIT: @HanSolo I'm just going to assume that that’s you as the fan with the 2019 Stanley Cup champions tattoo in the ad they keep running every other commercial break

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Man, f*** the Rangers. First Rempe, that donkey in a man's body gets lucky, and then they score off of a missed boarding call. Disgusting.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Man, f*** the Rangers. First Rempe, that donkey in a man's body gets lucky, and then they score off of a missed boarding call. Disgusting.
I don't have any skin in the game but the Caps being the victims of physicality after years of reaping the benefits of Tom Wilson seems like some kind of karmic balancing

Reactions: duckaroosky

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
I didn't see the first Avs goal, but Manson was rough in the last two Jets goals. First a turnover and then letting Scheifele box him out.

Fun game though! I miss playoff hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad