Around the NHL 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary

Crazy…and now dregs saying it’s definitely possible that Babs is removed, today could be pivotal in this saga.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
i wonder if any other coach did this if it would be as big of a deal. Babs was on a short leash to start with
It's a weird thing to do from a normal person perspective. You add in that this guy is essentially a first-line supervisor and has used players' private words to publicly embarrass them and you can see where there's a sense that maybe he's just too uncomfortable to tolerate, assuming that all of this is validated.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Where's our friend from the CBJ board? Wasn't he threatening to switch allegiance from them to us if they hired Babcock? Surely by now he must have given them his two week notice, eh? :D

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Watching Bedard's first prospect game and he has 2 ridiculous snipes already.

EDIT: Make it 3

Last edited:

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
If it makes you feel better, Fantilli had 3 goals and 2 assists today.

DISCLAIMER: I am not emotionally intelligent.
I saw two of his goals, and one of them was a complete pylon defenseman and the second one the goalie gave up a pretty soft one.

Bedard's goals on the other hand... sigh

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Bedard is so sick. Can’t wait to see the hot takes with Fantilli once again producing against prospects, even though he couldn’t figure it out vs men at the WC’s.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Crazy how accurate his shot is and how accurate it can be even with minimal time and space. a lot of guys can rip it but he seemingly can locate it at will.

Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
just watched the highlight for his first goal. all it did was make me incredibly upset cause he was supposed to be ours
I would be absolutely thrilled to go with Fantilli as well. It's ok if he remains the better prospect until proven otherwise. Fanta clearly showed some skill. But that move is not translatable to the NHL. Going 1vs3 is the quickest way how to lose a puck in the pros. Impressive move, but context is important, IMO.

Edit: damn, I think you were talking about Bedard :laugh: Man, I wish we somehow got all top 3 picks in the last draft :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad