Around the NHL - 2023/24 Season

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Those Devils jerseys were awesome!
They're good, but I'm not a huge fan of 2 color templates, I think a white outline around the numbers and logo would have made them even better. Also shrink the logo a little so the C can go on the left chest of their captain

Khrox

May 31, 2018
How about this blast from the past, I just met Keegan Kanzig. That guy is a tank.
I was hoping he would make it. Because I met him once after we drafted him (and then got traded to the Hitmen in the WHL) and he seemed really nice, saw him play a couple times and saw a lot to like, and he just has a cool name.

Reactions: Fig and Zirakzigil

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
His play will get him out of the league. That won't be more than a suspension. It's way more common in the NHL than people think.

Well yeah but there’s doing blow and then there’s posting yourself on your own instagram story doing blow

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Theo Fleury was coked most of his career. It didn’t slow him down much. Almost all NHL players are on epinephrine as well which is the base ingredient in meth.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah I agree he's a dumbass for posting it but I don't think they'll do more than suspend him and send him to the player assistance program.

Yeah they aren’t going to ban him or anything but given he’s a tweener to begin with that’s probably the end for him

Last edited:

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
He’s been a healthy scratch in over half the games he’s been in ARIZONA a team that’s lost 10 in a row. Pointless in all the games he’s played. That will get him a ticket back to Europe, not this.

Reactions: Backlund

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Drugs are not worth it right?

cocaine-cocaines-a-hell-of-a-drug.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad