Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
LA Kings could not get any decent scoring chances.

Don't see this team getting any better going forward. Pacific is just Edmonton, Vegas and Vancouver.

Im more scared of LA than EDM for some reason
Nah. LA absolutely sucks.

Zanon

Apr 4, 2008
Vancouver
I haven’t gotten involved in the oilers convo but it reminds me of canucks corner’s jim benning boomers lmao

if we make it to the second round and play them, i have them as the clear favorite without demko and the way our stars look but it’s also a house money round in my books given that i think we need another offseason to make some changes and hopefully play them healthy v healthy
Either the Canucks beat the Oilers without Demko which is even better or the Canucks lose as the underdog without their All-Star Vezina goaltender. We chilling.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Im more scared of LA than EDM for some reason
I'm not "scared" of any team, but the Canucks match up a lot better against the Coilers. Tocchet has no answer's for LA's trap, and I think it would be an absolutely infuriating and boring series. If you thought the Preds series was boring (before game 4), a series against LA would ****ing suck.

I want the Canucks to knock out the Coilers if they get past Nashville. Chips all in. They've proven they can beat these whiners, and I'd back them; even with Pettersson playing like dogshit and without Demko, I think this Canucks team could do it.

Reactions: Indiana

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I would not count out the Kings still in this series.
This wasn't the G3 for the Canucks. Kings had 20 Scoring chances to 11, 14 to 4 high danger shot attempts, and 3xG to 1.01 xG. (All 5on5)

Canucks G3: Nashville vs Canucks: 17 to 14 scoring chances, 5 to 3 high danger shot attempts, and 1.39 xG to 0.76xG.

G3 was was closer than this game.

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
I'm not scared of the Oilers, we can play a fast tempo game with them. We don't look like it right now because our game plan against Nashville is to play tight checking hockey. Skinner isn't some sort of brick wall either

Reactions: Indiana and calnuck

lawrence

May 19, 2012
oilers win with 13 shots lol
waiting for their apologies for our last two games

well yea? you see my avatar? thats me without the paper bag to all oiler fans.

I understand a feud between Nashville fans, but OIler fans gate keeping on how we celebrate a win? They can go !@##$ themselves for all I care.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, the best part about this win for the Oilers, as I don’t have to hear their fans talk about lucky low shot wins anymore.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Indiana and arttk

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Oh they will just continue to bitch about us
Honestly, I don’t care if they bitch, we also bitch, but some of the arguments are downright ridiculous.

Calling the series boring because of the low shots, when it’s been an absolute physical battle between the two teams.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Honestly, I don’t care if they bitch, we also bitch, but some of the arguments are downright ridiculous.

Calling the series boring because of the low shots, when it’s been an absolute physical battle between the two teams.
I mean they are at a ridiculous level because they are at that level lol

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks and the Oilers are on a collision course after game #4 wins......A good possibility that before the Western Conference final, there's only one Canadian team left standing.

Actually glad to see the Oilers stifling the Kings.....It's almost poetic justice that they lost the pivotal game #4, 1-0. I absolutely hate the way they play the game. And that Pierre Luc Dubois pickup from Winnipeg might be one of the worst NHL trades in at least the past five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad