Votes: 55 15.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Comprehension can be a problem for the nit pickers out there. It was a range from Anderson to Byfied. That's a big range eh? But then some posters see a Anderson trigger word and get all cramped up forgetting about Byfield in the same sentence. :laugh:

Lindstrom has a low base IMO. How about you quit the nonsense of not liking it and also not providing your own comparable low base? Fair is fair

The only nonsense going on is the lack of comprehension. Gullible mindset thinking that nobody in this top 10 will disappoint.
Holy shit dude, back off will ya?
Don't pull this shit with me bud lol

I know you're defenses are all up right now since you've been going at it pretty hard with a couple of ghe guys and that's cool, its youre prerogative and you do you
And you obviously like a spirited debate with people who like to reciprocate that feeling

I made a general comment in jest how Anderson being brought up is obviously a big turn off right now, as I despise him and what he's become

But you feel insecurely targeted and lash out like this?

I actually used to like your takes in the past,
Now, draft season comes around and some of the more interesting threads all of a sudden get constantly littered with your 'No, only 'I' know what's best' posts and they get a little annoying now if I'm being honest lol

Anyway
Settle down a bit FFS
We know you like Iginla, but you dont have to start a gospel on it christ (they ain't taking him anyway sorry)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Comprehension can be a problem for the nit pickers out there. It was a range from Anderson to Byfied. That's a big range eh? But then some posters see a Anderson trigger word and get all cramped up forgetting about Byfield in the same sentence. :laugh:

Lindstrom has a low base IMO. How about you quit the nonsense of not liking it and also not providing your own comparable low base? Fair is fair

The only nonsense going on is the lack of comprehension. Gullible mindset thinking that nobody in this top 10 will disappoint.
But saying he can be anything from Anderson to Byfield is basically saying he can be anything. There’s no analysis there. “Either he’ll be a good hockey player or a bad one”

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

I know you're defenses are all up right now since you've been going at it pretty hard with a couple of ghe guys and that's cool, its youre prerogative and you do you
And you obviously like a spirited debate with people who like to reciprocate that feeling

I made a general comment in jest how Anderson being brought up is obviously a big turn off right now, as I despise him and what he's become

Now, draft season comes around and some of the more interesting threads all of a sudden get constantly littered with your 'No, only 'I' know what's best' posts and they get a little annoying now if I'm being honest lol

Anyway
Settle down a bit FFS
We know you like Iginla, but you dont have to start a gospel on it christ (they ain't taking him anyway sorry)

Who are you talking to? I have a couple theories.

Reactions: Redux91

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Anyway
Settle down a bit FFS

You said a trigger word (Nonsense) and didn't show any signs of comprehending what was actually said. I'm not sorry for that.

Let me know when you can find a low base (other than Anderson). Sincerely

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Re: Lindstrom. I get a good chuckle out of people comparing him to Byfield and then someone else compared him to Evander Kane.

One step away from comparing him to Anson Carter and Donald Brasher :laugh:. It always seems to happen with black players.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
But saying he can be anything from Anderson to Byfield is basically saying he can be anything. There’s no analysis there. “Either he’ll be a good hockey player or a bad one”

Yeah, it's obvious. I think he has a high potential but a low base. Deal with it.

Some of you need to stop nit picking and just name your own base in potential FFS. Spend more energy on that.

@Naslund said E Kane. I think that is a good middle ground comparison. I agree with that.

Reactions: Naslund

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Re: Lindstrom. I get a good chuckle out of people comparing him to Byfield and then someone else compared him to Evander Kane.

One step away from comparing him to Anson Carter and Donald Brasher :laugh:. It always seems to happen with black player.

He could be anyone from Mike Grier to Joel Ward to Evander Kane but he absolutely cannot be Jamie Benn, too NBA for that!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah, it's obvious. I think he has a high potential but a low base. Deal with it.

Some of you need to stop nit picking and just name your own base in potential FFS. Spend more energy on that.

@Naslund said E Kane. I think that is a good middle ground comparison. I agree with that.
Demidov can be Kucherov…BUT HE CAN ALSO BE YAKUPOV :laugh:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Demidov can be Kucherov…BUT HE CAN ALSO BE YAKUPOV :laugh:

giphy.gif

Habs Halifax
For the last time lol

You know this is trolling right? I expect better from you

It's not that difficult to comprehend. I think Lindstrom has a wide range in ceiling/base projection. I find it disrespectful to laugh and not even provide you own opinion on what you think his base is. You are better than this bud

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
You don't say.....tell us more? JK

This is the part of what I don't like about these boards. People nit picking and laughing and not even showing their counter comparison as to what they feel the base is. Convert the energy spent into providing who you feel is a better base. It's not that complicated.

If Lindstrom bust or disappoints, who would you compare him too?

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

But why pick two players that could not be anymore different? You pick Anderson who makes AHL lifers look like Adam Oates in his passing ability and Byfield, who is an elite playmaker. At least pick guys who are stylistically similar to each other and Lindstrom.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I like Connelly. Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer.
I also love Connelly and I truly hope he can develop as a superstar to see how some people will cry a couple years from now on how this guy dropped so low and we missed out on him because of overblown media scrutinity.

He got exposed as a 'problematic' case which is hilarious because many current and past NHL star players are most likely individualist jerk. But anyway I don't want to open that can of worm again, we discussed him way too much already.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I also love Connelly and I truly hope he can develop as a superstar to see how some people will cry a couple years from now on how this guy dropped so low and we missed out on him because of overblown media scrutinity.

He got exposed as a 'problematic' case which is hilarious because many current and past NHL star players are most likely individualist jerk. But anyway I don't want to open that can of worm again, we discussed him way too much already.
Guys is it overblown scrutiny to be racist?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
But why pick two players that could not be anymore different? You pick Anderson who makes AHL lifers look like Adam Oates in his passing ability and Byfield, who is an elite playmaker. At least pick guys who are stylistically similar to each other and Lindstrom.

Who's obsessed with Anderson now? How about you derail things more and more and have this carry on for the day or days. So much fun.

I am tired of repeating myself and you seem to want to nit pick vs talk it through. I think Lindstrom's base and ceiling is a wide range. What is this, the 3rd, 4th, 5th attempt now? Who is your base to compare too?

Why can't you just list your own ceiling and base? That is strange. Are you afraid?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Guys is it overblown scrutiny to be racist?
Yes, unfounded claim with no names or even a legit case just hearsay from a media hit piece. Also, If you think he is the only player in history to have said bad words to another players I have words for you. Also very important, he was /is a kid, people can evolve when they mature and learn from past mistake. Newsflash to all, NHL players are not perfect citizen or good role model either.

Last edited:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Who's obsessed with Anderson now? How about you derail things more and more and have this carry on for the day or days. So much fun.

I am tired of repeating myself and you seem to want to nit pick vs talk it through. I think Lindstrom's base and ceiling is a wide range. What is this, the 3rd, 4th, 5th attempt now? Who is your base to compare too? Put your money where your mouth/fingers are? :loony:. Two can play your game and I can if you want me to. You won't like it bud

Why can't you just list your own ceiling and base? That is strange
I’m not obsessed with Anderson. You’ve been called out by a couple of posters for the weird comparison and are unable to coherently share your thoughts as to why you chose those players. And then you attacked a poster’s reading comprehension just for making a point against you.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I’m not obsessed with Anderson. You’ve been called out by a couple of posters for the weird comparison and are unable to coherently share your thoughts as to why you chose those players. And then you attacked a poster’s reading comprehension just for making a point against you.

Let me know if you find your own ceiling and base and we can talk more then. What I did is defend myself in the wide range and base I think he has. You're stuck on the trigger name in Anderson and missing the main point.

Don't get so side tracked with not agreeing in the names or style. Provide you counter players bud. You can do it if you try

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Habs Halifax
For the last time lol

Dude - use the IL, it really makes this place more manageable.

As someone said that I don't care to figure out - when someone tells you who they are, believe them.

They watch one video and admit that video is all they've seen then spend hours arguing the same point but shifting the goal posts every time to try to suit their argument.

It's a fruitless exercise and your brain power is better spent elsewhere.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The classic Habs Halifax response. You live for player comparisons. I don’t really see prospects like that.

Yes, I defend myself. Deal with it. I'm not a fan of the nit pick gang who overlook the main point. Not one bit.

That took a while bud. Could have said you don't like comparisons a few posts ago. Weird though, you don't live for it but you laugh when others do it :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad