NFL: 2024 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like Eagles/Falcons Week 2 MNF. They love Kirk Cousins in Philly in prime time in week 2

Last edited:

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
The shit butler said is honestly the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, he legitimately said that at a college graduation to women getting their degrees. I have no idea how he didn’t get booed off stage. News hardly ever bothers or shocks me these days but this is honestly disgusting, I would fire him immediately. What sort of message does that give to young women? Or young professional women trying to advance in their careers? In the day and age of podcast and everyone wants to give their opinion, I wish some people would just shut the f up.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The shit butler said is honestly the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, he legitimately said that at a college graduation to women getting their degrees. I have no idea how he didn’t get booed off stage. News hardly ever bothers or shocks me these days but this is honestly disgusting, I would fire him immediately. What sort of message does that give to young women? Or young professional women trying to advance in their careers? In the day and age of podcast and everyone wants to give their opinion, I wish some people would just shut the f up.
I always knew Butker "drove in the right lane" but had no idea he was THAT much in the stone age. Don't expect much from Hunt in the form of discipline as Clarkie boy is not exactly a forward thinker himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad