2024 Draft Thread

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I LOVE Beaudoin, reminds me alot of ROR at the same age actually. I wouldn't bet against that kid developing into a top 6 guy with the way he works. That said, I hope Luchanko falls to our pick, I watched him a ton this year and for my money he was an even better 17 year old than Poitras at the same age.
I coach with Cole Beaudoin's dad. Our younger kids play on the same team. Cole would be a great fit for the Leafs. People talk about his skating because he is a big guy so the strides don't look as smooth as a shorter guy but seeing him play live numerous times he gets around the ice better than most people.

He is a 200-foot player in the mold of Patrice Bergeron more of a shooter than a playmaker but can play PP and PK.

He could be the long-term answer as the #2. He's already got an NHL physique fittest guy in the draft.

horner

May 22, 2007
I coach with Cole Beaudoin's dad. Our younger kids play on the same team. Cole would be a great fit for the Leafs. People talk about his skating because he is a big guy so the strides don't look as smooth as a shorter guy but seeing him play live numerous times he gets around the ice better than most people.

He is a 200-foot player in the mold of Patrice Bergeron more of a shooter than a playmaker but can play PP and PK.

He could be the long-term answer as the #2. He's already got an NHL physique fittest guy in the draft.
What position does he get drafted mid 2nd rd

Reactions: fahad203

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
This kid probably goes early to mid 2nd round...

""

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Canada flag
Cole Beaudoin​

What position does he get drafted mid 2nd rd
Ranked #33 by CONSOLIDATED RANKING
Ranked #31 by ELITEPROSPECTS.COM
Ranked #30 by TSN/BOB McKENZIE
Ranked #54 by TSN/CRAIG BUTTON
Ranked #45 by THN/FERRARI
Ranked #32 by THN/KENNEDY
Ranked #56 by MCKEEN'S HOCKEY
Ranked #44 by FLOHOCKEY/CHRIS PETERS
Ranked #45 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #36 by DAILY FACEOFF
Ranked #25 by NHL CENTRAL SCOUTING (NA Skaters)
Ranked #36 by SPORTSNET/BUKALA
Ranked #52 by RECRUIT SCOUTING
Ranked #45 by DOBBERPROSPECTS
Ranked #43 by DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY
Ranked #37 by SMAHT SCOUTING

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I get you want to take BPA but at a certain point, we need a high end, cheap, controlled dman to come in and make a difference. We already have a wave of F coming up the ranks, Dmen?? Not so much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad