Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Wasn't the point of cutting the beer sales off in the 7th to mitigate their responsibility for when fans leave the game and drive home after downing six $18 Bud Lights and get DUIs and shit? But now we're going to push it forward an entire inning, plus the remainder of the game goes much faster too, so that by the time they get to their cars it's probably only been minutes since they last had a sip?

From a safety/risk management perspective that seems like a bad idea, even though in actual practice, in urban stadiums like Fenway and Yankee Stadium most people are using public transit and the stadiums you have to drive to like Dodger Stadium, Philly, etc. it takes you a good 40 minutes to get out of the actual parking lot anyway so the chances of anyone hitting the highway tanked on domestic piss water they bought at the game are incredibly low.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Wasn't the point of cutting the beer sales off in the 7th to mitigate their responsibility for when fans leave the game and drive home after downing six $18 Bud Lights and get DUIs and shit? But now we're going to push it forward an entire inning, plus the remainder of the game goes much faster too, so that by the time they get to their cars it's probably only been minutes since they last had a sip?

From a safety/risk management perspective that seems like a bad idea, even though in actual practice, in urban stadiums like Fenway and Yankee Stadium most people are using public transit and the stadiums you have to drive to like Dodger Stadium, Philly, etc. it takes you a good 40 minutes to get out of the actual parking lot anyway so the chances of anyone hitting the highway tanked on domestic piss water they bought at the game are incredibly low.
Matt Strahm making the same argument

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
3-1 lead, cool, looks like we're turning things around

::refreshes the screen ten minutes later::

Phe.gif

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bloom forgot the pitching part of the Rays' playbook.
went back and watched and the ball wasn’t even getting hit hard until Cora left Bleier in to face his 5th straight RHH, just a brutal inning

I conducted a 10 min interview and it was 3-1 when I went in. Pain! So much pain!

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
went back and watched and the ball wasn’t even getting hit hard until Cora left Bleier in to face his 5th straight RHH, just a brutal inning

I conducted a 10 min interview and it was 3-1 when I went in. Pain! So much pain!
The wheels are spinning, folks. More and more posts saying how bad Alex Cora is. Sad!

Reactions: LouJersey

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Picture Fenway Park for this team when the Bruins and Celtics are potentially making deep playoff runs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad