OT: 2023 College Football

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
USC will never win with Lincoln Riley. So glad he left OU. Watching OU overtake them in the rankings is poetic justice.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Couldn’t happen to anyone better. Karma’s a real bitch Caleb.

Go Irish!

I've come to learn that you are an Oklahoma fan. The funny thing to me is going into this year there were questions about Venables and now all those questions are piling up for Lincoln Riley. Just a perfectly soft team out there in LA.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I've come to learn that you are an Oklahoma fan. The funny thing to me is going into this year there were questions about Venables and now all those questions are piling up for Lincoln Riley. Just a perfectly soft team out there in LA.
I am indeed an OU fan. Lincoln Riley is only as good as his QB. One of the major changes BV has put into place is that you better make damn sure you really want to play at OU because once you commit to the program there are no take backs.

For us to go from bottom of the barrel to 5th in the nation is a big credit to BV and his staff and the culture shift they've implemented. Everyone has bought in.

SC will eventually win with Lincoln Riley. But not until he shores up his awful defense.
He's more content on getting Williams drafted as high as possible.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'm not so sure success is guaranteed for Riley when he heads to the Big Ten and has to deal with Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and others.

Reactions: Alicat

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I am so happy he fell on his face.

Hahaha. How about no Caleb

This kid reminds me of a WR named Andre Hastings back in the 1990s. He was widely regarded as one of, if not the top high school football players in the country. Sports Illustrated did a big story on him that was quite memorable. All the major programs were interested and chased him. He refused to sign anywhere that would redshirt him as a freshman and he wouldn’t play anywhere that wouldn’t give him uniform #1.

He ended up with the Georgia Bulldogs, was drafted in the third round and had an unremarkable 8-year career in the NFL. He did, however, have a good game for the Steelers in a losing effort in Super Bowl XXX against the Cowboys. 10 receptions for 98 yards.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I actually like Maye as a QB more than Williams, Williams has a Maholmes type of style, but only 6 feet tall, where Maye is 6'4 or 6'5" with a cannon arm and very accurate and can run as well.
I would prefer accuracy and agility along with size. Williams keeps running his mouth on top of the rumors about his coach trying to follow him to the NFL he'd be marked toxic on all my draft lists.

Eventually Williams arrogance will bite him in the ass.

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I would prefer accuracy and agility along with size. Williams keeps running his mouth on top of the rumors about his coach trying to follow him to the NFL he'd be marked toxic on all my draft lists.

Eventually Williams arrogance will bite him in the ass.
Agree, if the Pats somehow ended up with the #1 OA pick, I would trade it for # 2 or #3 OA and get extra assets. I really like Maye for QB and Harrison Jr. at WR.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad