GDT: 2023-24 season game 80 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm 4/13/24

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Prediction: Kopitar is out tonight, so PLD plays a lot and gets injured. He's day to day, which means he's out for the playoffs. Therefore, the Kings really don't know if he can flip the switch for the playoffs, so they are stuck with him for 7 more years.

59083683.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: shuchukfan

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I don't think these guys understand the concept of load management

giving kopitar a game off after playing him 30 a game is lol
Working under the illusion that Kopi is still a Selke level guy... There is no reason to keep him on PK1.. they shouldve groomed QB or someone else for that all season. I think part of it is his faceoffs, but still, figure it out, you burn the guy out by game 82 whats the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: chris kontos

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I'd put Kempe and Fiala with Dubois and have Byfield center the 3rd line since Quinton will eventually be our top centre

I'm listening to the Ducks commentators and I hate it would rather have Nick,Jimmie,Daryl and Carrlyn

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I'd put Kempe and Fiala with Dubois and have Byfield center the 3rd line since Quinton will eventually be our top centre
The concept that PLD is a center at all is insanity. Centers need tenacity a 3rd dman mentality in the d-zone, good on faceoffs, and most of all a play maker. He doesnt tick any of those boxes.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Like to see someone punch Zegras in the mouth and I'd pay if it was a King or a Duck

Duck will draft a RDman in 2024 first round

Kings will draft a Forward maybe Sacha Boisvert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad