Patriots/NFL 2022 Season Part 3; Playoffs - Alabama offensive coordinator Bill O’Brien hired by New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Niners probably win with Purdy. 4th string asking too much even for Shanahan. He should win COTY.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Sucks seeing a starting QB knocked out of a big game. Takes all the fun out of it.

I remember Colt McCoy getting knocked out early in national title game against Alabama.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Eagles are not beating Chiefs or Bengals
The one thing I will say about Philly however, is that they can dominate the li e of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and they don’t beat themselves. They do make you earn it.

That’s said, I still like whichever team comes out of the AFC.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1675031201870.jpeg

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'll admit that I'm fairly ignorant to the NFC as I really only follow the Pats and their rivals. But the impression I've had all year watching the scoreboard is that I couldn't tell whether the Eagles were actually that good or not because they didn't play anyone this year. They had a creampuff schedule followed by a tomato can Giants team in the divisional round. I figured that today would be a great test for them, then the 49ers lost their 3rd and 4th string QBs in short order, so my opinion is unchanged.

They're going into the superbowl and I still can't tell if they're any good. Maybe they are, they just haven't been tested at all. But in the back of my mind I still think KC or Cincy will just roll them in two weeks.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Eagles had a cakewalk to the Super Bowl with the pathetic Giants and then Purdy's injury. Here's hoping the Bengals win and make the game watchable.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The replay they showed before commercial showed the ball clearly moving along the ground. That's gotta stand as incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad