Speculation: Zadorov, Lindholm to Leafs?

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
I’m guessing the hopes are that Cowan grows into a Marner replacement
Comparisons are hard to avoid playing for the Knights.

Zad is going to be the new Tyler Myers if he keeps his play up and the team that signs him will immediately regret it lol. Lindholm is probably back in the 7.5 - 8 range.
Wouldn't mind that 7.5 range for Lindholm. He's good in the dot iirc and we'll need that if we move on from Tavares.

Agreed on Zadorov. And yet, as a Leafs fan, it is tempting in the same way an oasis is tempting to a thirsty traveler.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Glad we traded him. That Zadorov contract is going to bite whoever signs it in the ass.

I'm pulling for the Leafs.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I’m guessing the hopes are that Cowan grows into a Marner replacement

Yeah that's probably not going to happen he looks great but that's A LOT to except from him.

And even if he did it, It's not happening next season.

If It's not Marner somebody needs to fill that spot next season

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Like I said you can't just have a giant gaping hole in your forward group
Knies - Matthews - Nylander/Cowan
Tavares - Domi (signed) - Cowan/Nylander
Robertson - Holmberg - (Marner trade fwd)
McMann - Kampf - Jarnkrok
Dewar
Reaves
callup = Minten

There's no giant gaping hole. As long as the D is notably improved and the goalie can stop pucks, this is a decent forward group for a playoff team. Better than Nashville this year, better than Washington this year.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Knies - Matthews - Nylander/Cowan
Tavares - Domi (signed) - Cowan/Nylander
Robertson - Holmberg - (Marner trade fwd)
McMann - Kampf - Jarnkrok
Dewar
Reaves
callup = Minten

There's no giant gaping hole. As long as the D is notably improved and the goalie can stop pucks, this is a decent forward group for a playoff team. Better than Nashville this year, better than Washington this year.

Cowan certinaly looks promising but you are expecting A LOT from him if you expect him to come in and replace mitch Marner right away, chances are he can't do that and even if he does he can't do it next season.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Cowan certinaly looks promising but you are expecting A LOT from him if you expect him to come in and replace mitch Marner right away, chances are he can't do that and even if he does he can't do it next season.
Lol and then he will have a normal rookie season and people will want to trade him

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Boston will pay top dollar to get Lindholm. He fits their game perfectly. Zadorov is going to get paid a lot by a club to be a #3. Neither player will be a Leaf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad