GDT: World Series: Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros

Who Wins?

• Total voters

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Is the Braves winning the World Series just a product of LA losing game 4 or were the Braves just THAT good?
Here's another good question....a HUGE reason why the Braves won was due to the deadline deals of Rosario, Soler, and pre-World Series Joc. Do they go all the way if Acuna doesn't get injured?

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Here's another good question....a HUGE reason why the Braves won was due to the deadline deals of Rosario, Soler, and pre-World Series Joc. Do they go all the way if Acuna doesn't get injured?

I appreciate your legit analysis but I was merely mocking the posting style of one of the worst hot takers in the history of this board.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I appreciate your legit analysis but I was merely mocking the posting style of one of the worst hot takers in the history of this board.
Ah...well......now I can be mocked. I'll change my name to freddiefreemanisbest or atlantaw

Question still stands...it appears the deadline deals are THE reason Atlanta won the Championship

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
This was the World Series I wanted after the LDS was over.

It was the first non-neutral site World Series set entirely in Dixie. While 2020 was played entirely in Arlington, Texas, the Rangers were not participants let alone a playoff team, it was used as a neutral site due to COVID.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad